Do women have "balls"?

TedHankey

[video=youtube;cKVaf6b5QJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKVaf6b5QJ4[/video]
:)

Stentor

Irish women put off-field matters behind them

Why is No.13 jumping up in the air protecting her nuts? Is this a real fear or just conditioning because she saw it on TV?
I've met a few 'women' with balls. So, kind of. But, technically, no. They don't have balls.

However they do have a clitoris. Getting whacked in the clitoris with a football is probably a good enough reason to cover it. For us men it might be useful to consider being whacked on the tip of the penis with a football. Mmm. Exactly.

Stentor

[video=youtube;cKVaf6b5QJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKVaf6b5QJ4[/video]
:)
This would be a better OP for the direction this thread is going to take.

It's just possible that I may be a little biased here, but I would definitely prefer my significant other to get kicked in the vagina than to receive a kick in the nuts myself. Don't get me wrong. I'd be ever so sympathetic and help her to a seat and condemn wholeheartedly the kicker.

Lottsa guys will say, "No way dude! I'd be front and center with my spuds". Really? Be honest?

Rural

I've met a few 'women' with balls. So, kind of. But, technically, no. They don't have balls.

However they do have a clitoris. Getting whacked in the clitoris with a football is probably a good enough reason to cover it. For us men it might be useful to consider being whacked on the tip of the penis with a football. Mmm. Exactly.
Getting whacked anywhere on the body would be sore, but I don't know why that girl is protecting herself there, if I was afraid of a football hitting me full-thwack, I would be protecting my face and breasts.

Women have balls though, we have eyeballs and the balls of our feet.:)

Stentor

Getting whacked anywhere on the body would be sore, but I don't know why that girl is protecting herself there, if I was afraid of a football hitting me full-thwack, I would be protecting my face and breasts.

But you women still struggle with a ball deficit in comparison to men.

Know your place Rural!

Despite that deficit you have a point. I too would instinctively protect my face but kind of twist on jumping to turn my pelvis sideways onto the ball. On the side of the body would be harmless.

That's kind of cool the way you didn't let your ball deficit steer you wrong. Maybe since you guys have been equalized with us socially and legally, there has been a kind of leeching effect. Like the reverse of 'phantom pains' for an amputee. Maybe you women now have psychological balls? Maybe I have a psychological vagina?

Where is .........but I was editing or something....take back that response immediately woman!!!!

Last edited:

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake

Slightly disappointed rural, thought your first instinct would be to throw yourself in front of your beloved avatar ....:rolleyes: lol

Rural

But you women still struggle with a ball deficit in comparison to men.

Know your place Rural!
"Balls!" said the Queen, "If I had them I'd be King".:)

Socratus O' Pericles

Do you guys have no gating mechanism for your ids at all? Must you allow the first thing that crosses your mind to escape from it.

Gaston

[video=youtube;kD2g8hTIWF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD2g8hTIWF8[/video]

RodShaft

I tempted to say I'd take one for you Rural.

But damn, it's sore...

Rural

I tempted to say I'd take one for you Rural.

But damn, it's sore...
I have seen the terrible suffering throughout my lifetime, the look of complete and utter agony, the bravely held back tears in the eyes...

I have one question though, how come some idiot thinks that it's a good time to snigger?:rolleyes:

Us women get enough pain at childbirth, now that has been slapped away by someone who reckons that driving through New Ross is worse than childbirth!

There's always someone worse off I suppose.

[PS - A "Real Woman" would protect her hairdo]!

RodShaft

I have seen the terrible suffering throughout my lifetime, the look of complete and utter agony, the bravely held back tears in the eyes...

I have one question though, how come some idiot thinks that it's a good time to snigger?:rolleyes:

Us women get enough pain at childbirth, now that has been slapped away by someone who reckons that driving through New Ross is worse than childbirth!

I once collided with a goalpost, full tilt, sliding tackle, one foot either side of the post. I almost passed out

GDPR

This guy knows what you're talking about!

[video=youtube;AH1kmfQrbCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH1kmfQrbCY[/video]

Stentor

I once collided with a goalpost, full tilt, sliding tackle, one foot either side of the post. I almost passed out
Ouch!

Did you hear the one about the guy playing local rugby?

Crazy one-off type injury, the chap dislocated his hip. Ball and socket joint at top of femur.
Easy fix to push it back in was somewhat complicated by one of his testicles deciding to flop into the socket.
Well, suffice to say that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies