Does anyone believe the Greens anymore

With all that has gone on, I am just curious as to whether people believe anything that the Greens have to say?

Personally I cannot wait to hear that Gormley has been taken out of politics. His double standards on incinerators, on the budget, on the bank guarantee, on Bertie Ahern and now the latest being that they believe that the people deserve an election but only after they have wrecked the economy.

Are they dead as a party? If not why not? Would you vote for these jokers and if so why?

Winalot

The Greens were a flash in the pan. Whatever credibility they might have had among some of the middle class was sacrificed by their support of FF.

eyelight

Short answer, no.

controller

I voted for them last time.......never again

sport02

The Greens are full of sh1te.
Gogarty feels the bailout is a surrender, the Greens accept it.
Gogarty feels it should of been put to a Dail vote. It won't.
Dan Boyle feels the Taoiseach didn't take a big enough pay cut. Why didn't he.

tigerben

I don't even believe their GREEN any more. More like ff lite.

Northtipp

You would need to have half a brain to believe anything these ejits told you amymore. They should make Gogarty their new leader and go for the humour vote

MPB

The Irish electorates dalliance with these economic illiterates was short but extremely expensive.

Thankfully after the next election they will be no more, but they will have left an indellible mark on the cost of running a business and a household in this country.

Will they get their Holy Grail ?
The Climate Change Bill.
In my opinion they should count themselves lucky to get a pension never mind more costly increases in the cost of doing business in Ireland...

drummed

The greens? I remember them, small fringe cult, thankfully a distant memory now.

sking81

I think the question should bge "does (or could) anybody take them seriously anymore?" Its looking like they've cracked completely under the mental strain of the last few months. Gormley going bananas in the Dail about sleepless nights, Gogartys bizarre behaviour...it would be comedy gold if they werent part of our government.

kellboy

Will they get their Holy Grail ?
The Climate Change Bill.
Not a chance... they'll fade into history with the lack of any credibility or accountability

i hope high on imf chopping block is their precious windfarm wastage, the proposed 6bn electric car nonsense and the financial assassination of their buddies in the spirit of ireland.

rash mulligan

i hope high on imf chopping block is their precious windfarm wastage, the proposed 6bn electric car nonsense and the financial assassination of their buddies in the spirit of ireland.

Agree with ya kellboy except for spirit of Ireland
Havn,t made my mind up yet on that one.
Still willing to listen to it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies