• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Does Jesus have to visit all the Planets with intelligent life? Are the "other sheep" Cosmic Children?

Hans Von Horn

Does Jesus have to visit all the Planets with intelligent life? Are the "other sheep" Cosmic Children?

John 10: 16 tells us that Jesus said: "And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." Are the other sheep cosmic Children?

John 10:16 KJV: And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

With an estimated 100 billion to 200 billion Galaxies there must be an enormous number of habitable of Goldilocks Planets that can support carbon based lifeforms.
How Many Galaxies Are There?

The Milky Way is estimated to contain 100–400 billion stars, although this number may be as high as one trillion.There are likely at least 100 billion planets in the Milky Way. Clearly the number of potentially inhabited or formerly inhabited, Worlds or Planets are enormous.

How many has Jesus visited?

Vega1447

John 10: 16 tells us that Jesus said: "And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." Are the other sheep cosmic Children?

John 10:16 KJV: And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

With an estimated 100 billion to 200 billion Galaxies there must be an enormous number of habitable of Goldilocks Planets that can support carbon based lifeforms.

The Milky Way is estimated to contain 100–400 billion stars, although this number may be as high as one trillion.There are likely at least 100 billion planets in the Milky Way. Clearly the number of potentially inhabited or formerly inhabited, Worlds or Planets are enormous.

Hat tip Sir.

Truly the most bizarre OP ever on p.ie.

PS the answer to your question is zero. You are welcome.

Irish-Rationalist

This thread is proof that aliens exist, and that one posts on P.ie.

What planet you posting from?

Mercurial

No.

automaticforthepeople

Given that Jesus is merely one of 3 persons I'd say its more likely that God splits the junketing three ways for efficiency.

Nipper

Is that where he went before he was 30

He was dead at 33

Mad as Fish

If he's looking for intelligent life what's he doing here?

ergo2

Could happen.

Let us hope the aliens are not more advanced than us.

If they are observing us they will not be impressed.

God is omnipresent so She/He/It would have no problem with life else where

Last edited:

Congalltee

Isn't God like gravity? Universal, infinite, incredibly powerful (holding planets relative to stars/God created etc) and incredibly weak (anyone can pick up a brick off the ground /he doesn't bother his hole intervening). One is constant life giving force. One is theorised. The other is invented. At least gravity visits every planet.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Where did you think Bob Dylan got the idea for the "Never ending tour" from ? I believe The big J mentioned it to Bob when he dropped in for a flying visit back in 1973.:rolleyes:

Paddy Sarkozy

This question opens up a whole new can of worms. Taken to its possible conclusion, what we may be looking at is heaven and hell being full when our turn comes for God to decide where we must go. To be honest, I've never considered the possibility of overcrowding in heaven and hell before, but as someone who has always preferred lurking down the back of our local church on Sunday, I've no problem doing the same wherever I finally end up. Come to think of it, in hell, being down the back away from the Devil's malign influence might be no bad thing.

Irish-Rationalist

Isn't God like gravity? Universal, infinite, incredibly powerful (holding planets relative to stars/God created etc) and incredibly weak (anyone can pick up a brick off the ground /he doesn't bother his hole intervening). One is constant life giving force. One is theorised. The other is invented. At least gravity visits every planet.
And gravity is scientifically proven to exist, whereas man created the concept of God as a coping mechanism.

GDPR

Jesus visited other planets ...

He didnt even cover this one in its entirety ..

redhead

[video=youtube_share;kjxSCAalsBE]http://youtu.be/kjxSCAalsBE[/video]

GDPR

Interesting question; has the Second Person of the Uncreated and Pre-Eternal Trinity Incarnated in other intelligent natures beside the human one? I dont see this as being impossible though the Church did condemn at the Council of Three Chapters/Fifth Ecumenical Council in the mid-Sixth century if memory serves me correctly the proposition that the Logos would become Incarnate as an Angel eventually in order to suffer to redeem the demons.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
[video=youtube_share;kjxSCAalsBE]http://youtu.be/kjxSCAalsBE[/video]
Thanks red. " Hair " would have even more evocative and in line with your recent upgrade to naughty poster! :rolleyes: lol

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No

This is an obvious test of the IQ of the average mod. (Hint) Why not move this shyte to 'interesting off topic discussions'. Wonder how long it will take...

Socratus O' Pericles

[video=youtube;IvVr2uks0C8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvVr2uks0C8[/video]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies