Does Mary O'Rourke live in MONTROSE??

Tony Soprano

Firts the Late Late, and now she's on Brendan O'Connor's programme!!

This is getting ridiculous!!!

Tomas Mor

Mama O Rourke on RTE again

Can you believe it, Mama is on RTE again, this time with Ballsy O Connor, on Saturday night show. I suppose tomorrow she will be on with Marian 570K pa Finucane.
RTE is fast becoming FF live , I still think she has sights to get up the Áras. I am refusing to pay my licence from now on, and will not watch RTE

DJCB33

She just called for the FF operatives in the crowds to show their support to her Cowen isn't too bad comment. RTE are a joke though, Tub & BoC are clearly FF stooges. Mammy wants costings from Labour, I want a country thats not on fire.

nonpartyboy

Batty auld fruit," cowen has turned the corner "she seems to have accomodation in Newstalk aswell. What is it with Irish tv audiences and self flagllelation.

redmondite

You are so right RTE is "FF Live" - we are living under a dictatorship. When will we ever get rid of them. All news is cleansed before we get it - Give me Newstalk any day

bmw1

an you can feel much better as you are paying for her taxi back to athlone or ballydung manor or wherever the burned out ol sac is living

experience teaches fools to keep away from kicking muels

TradCat

The opposition need to call RTE on this shameless bias. It's well beyond a joke.

He3

redmondite

Just to keep all her family and their like in jobs - they have no principles - go and read the Wasters

He3

mcdonald douglas

Mary O' Rourke is a genuine public representative.She a total F.F believer but she sometimes sees the truth.

cricket

Between herself and Willie O'Dea who've been prominent on both radio and TV recently , RTE have lost all claims to be other than FF's promotion agents.

turdsl

Her son only got on the urban council the last time, he is not established enough.
yet. She will have a job to keep "Boxer"out

Paddy Sarkozy

As a cost saving measure I have been campaigning for YEARS for a courtesy bus to ferry FF apologists between the Dail and RTE.
The annual savings to the public purse will be TENS of THOUSANDS of euros as several TDs can squash into the bus together to appear on the same programmes, instead of all being chauffeured out to Donnybrook individually.
Needless to say, no TD has ever championed this for me.

He3

As a cost saving measure I have been campaigning for YEARS for a courtesy bus to ferry FF apologists between the Dail and RTE.

The annual savings to the public purse will be TENS of THOUSANDS of euros as several TDs can squash into the bus together to appear on the same programmes, instead of all being chauffeured out to Donnybrook individually.
Needless to say, no TD has ever championed this for me.

Ask for a Tunnel.

More jobs.

Tomas Mor

And the old hog is thinking of running again for the Dail. RTE will probably put her up overnight in Dublin to have her on radio in morning with Maian of 570K pa. Interesting the way Ballsey can make a joke of Bertie in the cupboard. They pumped him up for years, he Harris, Sindo etc. When he is no longer any good to them they throw him overbard in typical FF/RTE style.

Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies