Does the yes vote mean no more bacon and cabbage?

statsman

Clearly the feminazi cuck libtard plot against Ireland won't rest until every last bastion of this great Gaelic, Catholic country has been erased. As I type, Facebook groups dedicated to telling women that they don't have to stay in the kitchen and expose themselves to the healthy stink of boiled pig flesh and green muck. Next thing you know, it'll be jamón serrano and salad for Sunday dinner.

The bastards!

Last edited:

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
It'll be a sad day for Ireland when we see Fianna Failers routinely using knives and forks.

Franzoni

Clearly the feminazi cuck libtard plot against Ireland won't rest until every last bastion of this great Gaelic, Catholic country has been erased. As I type, Facebook groups dedicated to telling women that they don;t have to stay in the kitchen and expose themselves to the healthy stink of boiled pig flesh and green muck. Next thing you know, it'll be jamón serrano and salad for Sunday dinner.

The bastards!

Dinner box out of Macaris ....be grand.....:D

Franzoni

Feckin' foreigners coming over here and cooking our dinners.
"Uno di questo, uno di quello?"

For the last 100 odd years....bleedin' blow in's....

gatsbygirl20

The cucks and libtards have been known to eat kale, which is just your traditional cabbage wearing a Yes tee shirt

We are all one big happy family

Cucks, feminazis, libtards will sit down and break bread (sourdough, mind) at the same table as swivel-eyed white supremacists, roaring misogynists, and right wing loons of every stripe

It's just one big love-in

I saw libtard cucks hugging card-carrying misogynists at Dublin Castle

One guy had a tee shirt "I Am A Cuck. Get Over It"

The libtards' day has come. The cucks are coming out of their basements and into the light of day

The misogynists and swivel-eyed loons will embrace them

The lion shall lie down with the lamb. (But the lamb won't get much sleep, as yer man said)

statsman

The cucks and libtards have been known to eat kale, which is just your traditional cabbage wearing a Yes tee shirt

Cucks, feminazis, libtards will sit down and break bread (sourdough, mind) at the same table as swivel-eyed white supremacists, roaring misogynists, and right wing loons of every stripe

The libtards' day has come. The cucks are coming out of their basements and into the light of day

The lion shall lie down with the lamb. (But the lamb won't get much sleep, as yer man said)
Will there be mint sauce?

Cruimh

Matthew 5:5, the Sermon on the Mount

Blessed are the Libtards: for they shall inherit the earth.

Accidental sock

If we must lose bacon and cabbage, so be it....but can we still go to the pub after mass to watch the fubbel?

New Threads

Most Replies