Doler couple belt out 8th child, aggrieved that the dole bump changes their social housing situation, fair ?

RodShaft

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.

She had so many children, she didn't know what to do.

She gave them some broth without any bread;

And whipped them all soundly and put them to bed.

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.

She had so many children, her box fell off.

greengoose2

There is no way to penalise (disincentivise) the parents without punishing the children. You can't prevent people having children. This is one "society" just has to take on the chin and grin and bare it. The children are disadvantaged enough with the parents they have, and situation they have been brought into, that they need all the help they can from society to get through it.
How conveniently simple! Punish the parents? What in your view, constitutes punishing the parents? Not giving them free money? They should have a job. They are being supported by the taxpayers, many of whom are couples who have to work.

The children of these people will become freeloaders. Instead of two we will have eight freeloading wasters.

amsterdemmetje

I stopped there because Im trying to be reasonable
Im tired of been reasonable, i have watched my own village (where i dont live anymore but family do i visit often)turn into a dumping ground for traveler family's who have destroyed its very fabric .Traveler family's involved in criminality and disputes which have left a small town besieged by their antics. Travelers who never had one link to the town given houses before those born and bread there .I know one family from the village allocated a house and after their initial delight they now have to face the reality of living with 3 traveler family's from fup knows where who were given the other three houses around them,their life will be a living hell now .

Its all right for gobshytes here to come on and shout racists ,i don't care anymore ive seen first hand the travesty that has befallen a once lovely village that had enough of its own problems but now has been truly and utterly fúcked by the powers that be.

The gobshytes shouting racist dont have to put with the nightmare that has befallen my village, im lucky im out of there although i was nearly caught up in a huge traveler fight outside a pup a couple of weeks ago there ,a terrifying experience for anyone and something the gobshytes shouting discrimination and the like should be fired into the middle of and then they can come back to us and tell us how misunderstood traveler culture is.

greengoose2

We have an demographics crisis and people are moaning about this. I wonder how kids have sprung have the fruit of the OP's loins? They are obviously quite happy otherwise they wouldn't have brought so many kids into the world to share it with them.
Indolents would be happy. They don't have the stress of paying a mortgage and going out to work!

Next excuse please!

Gurdiev77

And sterilise the parents. We can't have the Untermensch breeding like this, can we?
well the rest of us might like to have large families , but don't.
Nothing to do with untermensch, evrything to do with unfair subsidy.

If the average couple received a subsidy of up to 29k , on top of their earned income, many would choose to have four or five kids.

Melendez

How conveniently simple! Punish the parents? What in your view, constitutes punishing the parents? Not giving them free money? They should have a job. They are being supported by the taxpayers, many of whom are couples who have to work.

The children of these people will become freeloaders. Instead of two we will have eight freeloading wasters.
They are never going to work. Penalising them means forcing them to spread their welfare payments thinner or making their living conditions more restricted. This will have a negative effect on the children. As a society you have to give the kids a chance, they are not at fault. That the parents might benefit from this support as well is an unpleasant side-effect but it can't be avoided.

GDPR

Im tired of been reasonable...
We get that. Anyone having the least whinge about what Jews who are probably the most powerful single group right now in the "West" if not planet you think is the next Hitler but you are quite happy to punch down at the most oppressed group in Ireland.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Given the employment situation in the country, as they are long term dolers, they are parasites

Long term dolers also tend to produce sub par offspring , that get into more anguish and cause more trouble

Funding them to belt out more sprogs willy-nilly is neither prudent , nor moral

cyp

Mad as Fish

Making an ass of yourself again I see. The wholesale dishing out of taxpayers money to all in sundry is one of the reasons this Ward family continue to birth children with little regard of their responsibilities toward those children. This madness has to stop.
Have I upset you in some way? I do hope so.

statsman

well the rest of us might like to have large families , but don't.
Nothing to do with untermensch, evrything to do with unfair subsidy.

If the average couple received a subsidy of up to 29k , on top of their earned income, many would choose to have four or five kids.
What income is being subsidised here? The same benefits are available to anyone in the same circumstances, aren't they?

greengoose2

They are never going to work. Penalising them means forcing them to spread their welfare payments thinner or making their living conditions more restricted. This will have a negative effect on the children. As a society you have to give the kids a chance, they are not at fault. That the parents might benefit from this support as well is an unpleasant side-effect but it can't be avoided.
You have it all wrong! If they have all those future freeloaders and you know damned well they will be just that, then it is they themselves who are penalising the children. Do you honestly believe that the children will grow into adults with a different mindset than their parents?

statsman

Given the employment situation in the country, as they are long term dolers, they are parasites

Long term dolers also tend to produce sub par offspring , that get into more anguish and cause more trouble

cyp
Clearly, your parents must have been 'long term dolers' so.

Dame_Enda

We have an demographics crisis and people are moaning about this. I wonder how kids have sprung have the fruit of the OP's loins? They are obviously quite happy otherwise they wouldn't have brought so many kids into the world to share it with them.
We don't really have one. We are very near replacement level. I heard this discussed on the radio recently and they were saying that the demigraphic crisis was something in the future rather than present.

Mad as Fish

cyp
I rather like your unpredictability, you have moments of plain weirdness interspersed by bouts of simply being sick in the head. Unfortunately this falls into the latter category.

Herr Rommel

Time to get to work and pay the children allowance for this bunch of freeloading parasites.

blinding

Would a there be anything said for a bit of Islam added into the mix.......

Gin Soaked

And sterilise the parents. We can't have the Untermensch breeding like this, can we?
Why should we pay for a sector who seem incapable of education and economic participation? And who are defined by anti social behaviour and their desire to live outside of society and contribute nothing.

Where we are now is basically an open plan petting zoo for future dependency.

And the ones cheering on this nonsense are the Luvvie class and the SW class.

Collectively sticking two fingers up at every decent and responsible person in Ireland.

Vasectomies after 4th child or no Mickey money. If unmarried mother, tubal limitation.

Mad as Fish

Time to get to work and pay the children allowance for this bunch of freeloading parasites.
Mind you don't slam the door on the way out.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom