Dolores O Riordan RIP

GDPR

The imagery in this video is almost prophetic:
[video=youtube;SBQeLenafqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=SBQeLenafqY[/video]

Mercurial

Very sad news. She was an extremely talented and influential artist. RIP.

danger here

Wonder what the funeral song might be :D

bmw1

SEAMAI

I have happy memories of driving around the Mizen Head peninsula on one of those unforgetable summer days in 1997 with "Everyone Else Is Doing It So Why Can't We" blaring on the CD player.

Poor woman, I hope she's found peace.

TheField

Nothing affected about her public persona, lovely lyrical & genuine Irish voice. RIP.

flavirostris

That's very young to go. I wasn't their biggest fan but they certainly put Ireland on the music map in the early 90s. They went to the US to support Suede and ended up becoming far more successful than the headliners.

dizillusioned

Jesus, God Rest her...

Loved her voice. Some really really Iconic and generational songs The Cranberries made. WAY too young to go...

God love her kids... what a shame.

firefly123

A troubled soul.

Loved her voice. Instantly recognisable.

She's at peace now

willow68

She used to hang around West Kerry quite a bit in the 90s. Built a massive house in Dunquin - and was regularly seen in Dick Macks. Ah the good old days. She was a lovely person. May she rest in peace. A sad day. Especially for her little ones. Very sorry for her loss.

DeBanksofDeLee

vinoboy

Great singer with a great spikey attitude.

Recall one interview when somebody asked her did she mix champagne with Guinness (think it was a fad once) her response was "a feckin waste of Guinness and Champagne " -made me smile "

Cyril Regis today as well -grim reaper busy - the ************************ !!!!!

Pabilito

Christ,.. how sad.. such a beautiful powerful young voice in a pure natural Limerick accent now silent.

Orbit v2

So sad to hear this. She really was a breath of fresh air. I wasn't really aware of her recent troubles but it always looked like fame didn't sit easily on her shoulders. I remember her getting really upset over a journalist's disparaging references to her family and background. Took it very badly and poisoned her relationship with the media for a long time. Some nice tributes on 2FM there earlier. RIP.

Dame_Enda

RIP I'm a great fan of her songs. 46 is very early to die.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies