Dolores O Riordan RIP

The Nal

Gemma O'Doherty

@gemmaod1
2h2 hours ago
More
#DoloresORiordan suffered horrific sexual abuse as a child. Rather than fawning over her ad nauseum, it’s a pity the Irish media don’t do more to defend abuse victims by exposing the protection of powerful paedophiles who represent a danger to children today
Whats wrong with this woman?

The Nal

Careful now! She has a ton of devotees on this site.
Shes written some decent stuff and then goes and lets herself down badly by cherry picking videos of Gerry McCann asking "whats he laughing about" and so on.

JimmyFoley

Shes written some decent stuff and then goes and lets herself down badly by cherry picking videos of Gerry McCann asking "whats he laughing about" and so on.
I know. And her 'Tony Blair went on holidays to Donegal..' shìte.

Something not right with her.

flavirostris

NME/Melody Maker really hyped up Suede about to conquer all corners of the states but audiences - the London journoes suggested it was maudlin yankee affection for Ireland - fell for Dolores et al. I actually preffered the headliners animal nitrate/we are the pigs and the excellent Bernard Butler. In Indonesia one still hears zombie blastng out from bemoes and in youth attire stores, never hear Bono which is a tribute many musicians from Ireland would value.
This thread got me interested in playing some of that stuff on youtube and Butler was indeed special. Unbelievably talented. Like Sterling Morrison meets Marr. Him leaving Suede was the equivalent of Johnny Marr leaving the Smiths. You just knew they were going to be pants afterwards.

I was reading somewhere that the Butler / Anderson animus was already on display on the famous US tour with the Cranberries. Seemingly Butler often persuaded some of the Cranberries to stand in for his guitar sets, which seems mad.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Yeah, she is hit and miss but she is not wrong on a lot of stuff either.

Some of her stuff is badly presented though, the video above being a case in point.

I lost a loved one last year, I remember the funeral being filled with tears and laughter. Its human nature.

Fritzbox

Apparently Dolores's last live appearance:

[video=youtube;AUT-wNRKV1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUT-wNRKV1c[/video]

Lara2

RIP Dolores.

[video=youtube;AkzzJJpNlL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkzzJJpNlL8[/video]

RasherHash

[video=youtube;4wW5xv6uc88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wW5xv6uc88[/video]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies