Donald J Trump : Speech to the New World Order

gerhard dengler

I think it is a superb speech.

I don't know if this speech as shown here has been edited.
However taking the speech as it is shown here, the manner of it's delivery, the manner of it's oratory, is superb.

[video=youtube;EYozWHBIf8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYozWHBIf8g[/video]

Whether Donald J Trump can deliver on what he speaks about in the speech remains to be seen.

As a piece of oratory, I've seldom heard better.

GDPR

As a vote getter to his target audience it's on the money, how much truth is in it, quite possibly a different story.

Old Mr Grouser

However taking the speech as it is shown here, the manner of it's delivery, the manner of it's oratory, is superb.

Whether Donald J Trump can deliver on what he speaks about in the speech remains to be seen.

Spot on, Gerhard.

Suspected Bribe by Saudi Arabia and Qatar Paid to Bill Clinton While Hillary Was Secretary of State

Irish-Rationalist

The foundation of the American political establishment is the capitalist socioeconomic system. As a mega-successful property tycoon, Trump has done very well for himself under that system. When he attacks the inherent corruption within the political establishment, he also attacks the system which has provided him with his billions. There's no small element of paranoia and conspiracy theorisation salient within his oration, and differentiating fact from fiction would require a rigorous impartial investigation. I get the impression Trump used patriotism, a faux distaste for the political establishment which he has fared pretty well under, with an equally disingenuous concern for the socioeconomic wellbeing of working class Americans to bluff his way into the White House.

Gotta hand it to him. As a phony and a bullsh1tter, he's pulled it off.

drummed

The dangle jumps on a passing fascist bus when it appears safe. Typical.

Existential? No way the Drumpf said that. Paranoid gibberish otherwise of a sort Hitler would be proud of. Except for the sloppy delivery. Of course what Drumpf is actually saying here is, that its all the Jews fault.

gerhard dengler

The foundation of the American political establishment is the capitalist socioeconomic system. As a mega-successful property tycoon, Trump has done very well for himself under that system. When he attacks the inherent corruption within the political establishment, he also attacks the system which has provided him with his billions. There's no small element of paranoia and conspiracy theorisation salient within his oration, and differentiating fact from fiction would require a rigorous impartial investigation. I get the impression Trump used patriotism, a faux distaste for the political establishment which he has fared pretty well under, with an equally disingenuous concern for the socioeconomic wellbeing of working class Americans to bluff his way into the White House.

As a piece of oratory, it's superb.

Do you know if that is the speech as given, or is the clip different parts of the same speech?

drummed

Most odd political appointment since Caligula made his horse a senator in ancient Rome. But, that horse did have policies, experiences and wasn't orange.

Hey, so its a faulty comparison. But in centuries to come school kids will find it equally funny as we used to find Caligula.
Whether we will find it funny is another matter.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account

All true.

It's all been words from Trump so far. Let's see what he actually delivers.

JCR

I'd actually have to ask how many orations you have actually heard to be honest. This is stoned college guy stuff. Or maybe we'll call it locker room talk?

drummed

All true.

It's all been words from Trump so far. Let's see what he actually delivers.

Drumpf couldn't deliver a pizza. The real question is what will he do when he can't deliver?

Guess there's always a slim chance he can restart the coal and ship building industry. Very slim chance if he wastes more cash subsidizing it after his autobahn building scheme's and the wall. Its all looking very 1933ish suddenly. Massive public funded projects to create employment with no visible means of funding them.

gerhard dengler

I'd actually have to ask how many orations you have actually heard to be honest. This is stoned college guy stuff. Or maybe we'll call it locker room talk?
I've listened to lots of oratory.
A former work colleague, a great fan of JFK, kindly allowed me to copy a full set of audio speeches made by JFK - these were compiled and released in the mid 60's on acetate.

I find public speaking and speech making very interesting in fact.

Half Nelson

Trump is an excellent communicator with his target audience.

I noticed that, post result at least, Obama and Hillary appear to share the same speechwriter.

drummed

Its just rambling Jewish international conspiracy theory hokum of a sort that would get you laughed out of a college Nazi society. Some type of sub-standard Mein Kampf .

drummed

I've listened to lots of oratory.
A former work colleague, a great fan of JFK, kindly allowed me to copy a full set of audio speeches made by JFK - these were compiled and released in the mid 60's on acetate.

I find public speaking and speech making very interesting in fact.
Yeah, the dangle has a full set of all the best speeches between 1923 and 1944. Mostly in German.

Half Nelson

Its just rambling Jewish international conspiracy theory hokum of a sort that would get you laughed out of a college Nazi society. Some type of sub-standard Mein Kampf .

I'm just looking forward to an end to the oily rhetoric that's been oozing from the Whitehouse over the last few years.

drummed

I'm just looking forward to an end to the oily rhetoric that's been oozing from the Whitehouse over the last few years.
You could just borrow dangles old tapes from the 1930's? It sounds better in German anyway.

Have a gawk at this. Its the exact same speech by a professional:

[video]https://youtu.be/QE6rZ7dOvFE[/video]

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Drumpf couldn't deliver a pizza. The real question is what will he do when he can't deliver?

Guess there's always a slim chance he can restart the coal and ship building industry. Very slim chance if he wastes more cash subsidizing it after his autobahn building scheme's and the wall. Its all looking very 1933ish suddenly. Massive public funded projects to create employment with no visible means of funding them.

The thing is, he could end up being either an FDR, or a fascist, if we are looking back at 1933. It will all depend what he does with respect to personal freedoms, never mind what he does from a spending on infrastructure point of view.

If he starts restricting personal freedoms and banning various activities we'll know that we've got a fascist on our hands. I really can't see the US turing into a fascist country - the states wouldn't stand for it. Or at least most of them wouldn't. The US is too decentralised. You could see some of them working with Trump to reintroduce effective segregation again, if that's the way he wants to go.

gerhard dengler

The thing is, he could end up being either an FDR, or a fascist, if we are looking back at 1933. It will all depend what he does with respect to personal freedoms, never mind what he does from a spending on infrastructure point of view.

If he starts restricting personal freedoms and banning various activities we'll know that we've got a fascist on our hands. I really can't see the US turing into a fascist country - the states wouldn't stand for it. Or at least most of them wouldn't. The US is too decentralised. You could see some of them working with Trump to reintroduce effective segregation again, if that's the way he wants to go.
How do you rate that speech? It's delivery, technique, oratory?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies