• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Donald Trump Sues Bill Maher After Proving He Isn't An Orangutan

Analyzer

Who are the Orangutangs going to sue ?

Being compared to a pompous git is probably more than any of them can tolerate.

I think I remember the Donald swinging down off a tree to make a dramatic intervention in the Republican primary, in which he threw buckets of abuse at Ron Paul, and gave an endorsement of Newt Gingrinch (another hypocrite).

When Ron Paul challenged his monkeyness to a debate, to discuss foreign policy and economic policy - Trump ran scampering into the undergrowth.

Davidoff

This may be another case where a comprehensive set of DNA tests are needed.

The OD

Thoughts? Yep - Maher can be quite funny at times and Trump is well overdue a fatal heart attack. A long, drawn out painful one at that.

EmmettTCorcoran

I love both these men, because I am an extremely moderate liberal, who is ridiculously progressive, yet loves hypocrisy! I joke, or do I? Anyway, if I were Maher I'd just make a donation in Trumps name to an Orangutan sanctuary- to complete the comic effect and show wholly that he was in fact kidding around.

I'm assuming Maher has that sort of money, seeing how he started a superpac for Obama by donating 1,000,000 dollars?! :)