• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Donie Cassidy makes himself look like an even bigger fool.

Digout

In the seanad yesterday, Donie the builder who somehow got €200k for helping run an airport bar referred to the Jack and Jill charity as the Jekyll and Hyde foundation, everybody laughed at him. He then went on to do it again.

This idiot should be booted out of public life, he only got in the seanad because he was a mate of ahern.

Digout has a fixation on Donie that defies any normal comment, Donie has got his own stalker.

Digout

Digout has a fixation on Donie that defies any normal comment, Donie has got his own stalker.
Read Mirriam Lord on the Times today, and get a listen to the podcast of the breakfast show on Newstalk, Donie is a joke.

Mitsui2

If that's the standard of Donie's public utterances then I'm only surprised there aren't hundreds hanging on his every word. Good to see that Bertie's proud tradition of verbal felicities is still being carried on by a worthy successor.

DCon

Digout's taxes pay for Donie's salary and expenses. Digout has a right to question Donie's actions.

DCon

You tried that one before and showed up what a fool you were. Given I am born and bred Fingallian and never lived anywhere else then your muppet suggestions are scraping the barrel.
What's a Fingallian?

constitutionus

ah Mr "toyota protocol" himself :)

in fairness though he was talking about em in references to the costs to the HSE if they didnt exist.

i wouldnt be able to think of anything other than monstrocities myself with THAT kip on my mind.

DCon

I thought that was a compliment in FF.
Only if you slither your way to the top of the party.

The serfs are expected to pay their taxes to keep the FF elite and their friends/lovers in luxury.

DCon

In the seanad yesterday, Donie the builder who somehow got €200k for helping run an airport bar referred to the Jack and Jill charity as the Jekyll and Hyde foundation, everybody laughed at him. He then went on to do it again.

This idiot should be booted out of public life, he only got in the seanad because he was a mate of ahern.
Listen to Donie here: Newstalk 106-108fm Media Player

Oldira1

Any chance you would address the point?

Donie has proved himself well fit for high office in Fianna Fails eyes.