• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

SuirView

The Shin Feiners have given up on trying to defend the antics at the Belfast rally.

They're now reduced to arguing the toss over degrees of deadliness !
Well done,
They're reduced to arguing over "quotation marks"!
Wasters.

SuirView

Man I love politics, marriages of convenience now have the blueshirts and Zanu FF now covering each others backs. All fun and games until the marriage falls apart! 🤣

By the looks of the polls it won't be long! 🤗
MaryLou wanted SF to enter government in the 26 with whom?
I love this site,
Many thanks!

Roman Emperor

So you DO know how quotation marks are supposed to work after all

you used them because you were quoting me
I didn’t use them because I was NOT quoting you

Are you really this dim ? ..... :rolleyes: ffs what am I saying
It's anyones guess.

Only you can answer that one...

Cailleach

The original point of the thread remains moot despite stupid trolling.

The Hayes +3 remain unidentified - either by themselves if they were bona fide school friends and by anybody else if they were anybody else, like vultures.

The Hayes sister remains in place, unlike the Captain of the Guard or whatever who has faded away on pension.

The Woulfe little problem remains - kicked down the road for how long??

And approximately half the 81 remain unknown.

RelentlessApathy!

I love this site,
Many thanks!
She might let FF have a seat at cabinet come the next election!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Still savoring this bit of prime rib by the way 🤗

Suir.JPG

Roman Emperor

...The Hayes sister remains in place, unlike the Captain of the Guard or whatever who has faded away on pension.

The Woulfe little problem remains - kicked down the road for how long??...
That's life...but look on the bright side. Pearse Doherty and Mary Lou remain in place also.

SuirView

She might let FF have a seat at cabinet come the next election!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Still savoring this bit of prime rib by the way 🤗

Suir.JPG
If you think 10% isn't a very bad poll for FF then you need a lot of history lessons!
Need a reminder?
However, the question remains unanswered by you,

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
I think you'll find that everyone knows Fine Gael and FF are huddled in a corner together with a bodged together government for fear of allowing Sinn Fein anywhere near a position where they can look back over the books.

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
Bear in mind there is an entire patronage system at risk as FF and FG see it. They've been rotating the political patronage chair between them and taking turns at 'getting' stuff for their supporters for so long the main thing that terrifies them now is someone taking the patronage chair off them. Because that would kill both those parties.

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
Can't see a few Fine Gael figures being quite easy in their minds with Sinn Fein getting access to cabinet level papers for the last thirty years or so. Bet they'd make interesting reading to the SF leadership and would contain quite a few things FG or FF individuals wish they hadn't committed to the record now.

There will be all sorts of collusive stuff with UK military intelligence agencies that they won't want SF seeing and so on. No wonder FF and FG are sh*tting themselves.

Uganda

The Shin Feiners have given up on trying to defend the antics at the Belfast rally.

They're now reduced to arguing the toss over degrees of deadliness !
well they are still claiming that a “one hour outdoor funeral” isn’t as bad as a “2 day indoor piss up”.

this maybe true, but that’s not what’s involved here. The Milltown rally had about 2,000 attendees posing for selfies with oneill. as for the “2 day Indoor piss up” it just demonstrates how little they know about golf if they believe it’s played indoors.

Uganda

Did I insert quotes ? ... no I didn’t think do ... that was you ;)

So you’re that messed up with all this you’re just making stuff up now 😂

But as I said, you’re all over the place kiddo;) .... you cant manage to put a coherent argument together without contradicting yourself every few posts ... hilarious but that’s what happens when you’re winging it and bluffing

you should just be honest for once and admit all your wee problems start with your foaming at the mouth at the sight or sound of a shinner ... they really have you bad don’t they😂
So how do you react to Mac Donald yesterday Finger wagging & saying that she had “anecdotally” heard of 3 cases of tests that took a bit longer than they should.

and then attempted to characterise that as universal, out of 1,000,000 tests done.

are there no lengths shinners won’t go to to finger wag?

Fullforward

So how do you react to Mac Donald yesterday Finger wagging & saying that she had “anecdotally” heard of 3 cases of tests that took a bit longer than they should.

and then attempted to characterise that as universal, out of 1,000,000 tests done.

are there no lengths shinners won’t go to to finger wag?

Who?

Fullforward

well they are still claiming that a “one hour outdoor funeral” isn’t as bad as a “2 day indoor piss up”.

this maybe true, but that’s not what’s involved here. The Milltown rally had about 2,000 attendees posing for selfies with oneill. as for the “2 day Indoor piss up” it just demonstrates how little they know about golf if they believe it’s played indoors.
And you question other peoples numbers?

Fullforward

The original point of the thread remains moot despite stupid trolling.

The Hayes +3 remain unidentified - either by themselves if they were bona fide school friends and by anybody else if they were anybody else, like vultures.

The Hayes sister remains in place, unlike the Captain of the Guard or whatever who has faded away on pension.

The Woulfe little problem remains - kicked down the road for how long??

And approximately half the 81 remain unknown.
I think he might still be there.

Fullforward

Would you classify the number as ,
(A) Random.
(B) Ranting.
(C) Raving.
(D) All three of the above .
Can I add in "SERIOUS deflection"?

AhNowStop

It's anyones guess.

Only you can answer that one...
Well you sure as feck dont understand do you dopey but thankfully most folk on here are a few rungs higher up the ladder than your mentally challenged wee self ;)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom