• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Dragons den.... Of iniquity ???!

max99

Watched this tonight, and last week, but will never watch it again...
Ra'moan'a, with a face as long as the poor dog that was dragged in to the den, as if she never saw a dog in her life. Talking through her nose, and looking down it at each person pitching. I'd be suprised if she never used an online dating site..(who would have her??) Gavin the creep Duffy, taking the tactical moral high ground, and then falling very quickly to steal the deal, on the other dragons, Like Sean and the other American fella too.
As for Gavin, and Ra moan-a-minute, find them both very patronising and insulting. This series of Dragons Den is almost as nauseating as Brendan O'Connors one last night, actually they are almost neck and neck! Thoughts anyone?!:roll:

ShoutingIsLeadership

I'd like to make you an offer.

A month of likes, if you add some punctuation to your OP :)

dresden8

Yer wan was a total whingeing geebag about the existence of dogs. She couldn't even handle the meat sausage wrapped up in plastic because it had the word "dog" typed on it.

These are our great and our good. They make Bill Cullen look gifted.

ShoutingIsLeadership

High praise indeed.

I was tempted to go for a Homeresque "Peaks's's's'".
RTE News had an interview with people from the St. Thomas club tonight. On the first caption they said St. Thomas' and on the second, St. Thomas's.

All bases covered.

daveL

Watched this tonight, and last week, but will never watch it again...
Ra'moan'a, with a face as long as the poor dog that was dragged in to the den, as if she never saw a dog in her life. Talking through her nose, and looking down it at each person pitching. I'd be suprised if she never used an online dating site..(who would have her??) Gavin the creep Duffy, taking the tactical moral high ground, and then falling very quickly to steal the deal, on the other dragons, Like Sean and the other American fella too.
As for Gavin, and Ra moan-a-minute, find them both very patronising and insulting. This series of Dragons Den is almost as nauseating as Brendan O'Connors one last night, actually they are almost neck and neck! Thoughts anyone?!:roll:
Romana is a pharmacist and made her money opening pharmacies. Inspirational.

It's a joke of a show.

Got nothing to do with venture capital; it's solely a vehicle for a few egos to indulge in self promotion

dizillusioned

Ahhh now I can see yez all, critisising the fabulous entrepreneurs of Ireland. Shame on you! Leave Gavin alone, I can see a massive gain in his stature, that stomach seems to be pushing further and further out. The Nord Iron lass is simply not understandable. The yanks sean is just a smug git. The other one seems a greedy git... all in all a loathsome group of individuals.

Would I approach this lot with an idea? Not in a million years.

max99

Romana is a pharmacist and made her money opening pharmacies. Inspirational.
She almost sneered at some of the people pitching tonight, and just to twist the knife, told a poor lad she wouldn't invest in his product, and couldn't imagine ever working with him. Felt sorry for the poor fawker..There was no need for her last slur.

SIL do I get a 'like' for my punctuation alone?! Included some 'full stops' esp for you!!!