Drivetime - Extended budget programme now.

Grumpy Jack

Panel - Marie Sherlock, Suzanne Kelly, Feral O'Rourke.

Unfortunately the roads around Mary Wilson's house are passable.
Feral O'Rourke? Is that a Freudian slip there, Baron - considering the well from where he sprung?

I may be wrong here but I believe he is the son of one Mary 'Mammy' O'Rourke, FF TD, former minister and aunt of a certain Brian Lenihan - who will deliver today's bad news to the nation.

On a serious point - could RTE find no other 'expert' to discuss the Budget other than a cousin of the man who will deliver said Budget?

Baron von Biffo

Feral O'Rourke? Is that a Freudian slip there, Baron - considering the well from where he sprung?

I may be wrong here but I believe he is the son of one Mary 'Mammy' O'Rourke, FF TD, former minister and aunt of a certain Brian Lenihan - who will deliver today's bad news to the nation.
:oops::oops:

Spell checkers don't pick up those ones.

On a serious point - could RTE find no other 'expert' to discuss the Budget other than a cousin of the man who will deliver said Budget?
It's a lightweight panel so far. Maybe that's just the warm up act.

Migrant Dub

George Hook is on over on Newstalk, his panel is Moore McDowell and Damien Kiberd and someone else.

Better than rte radio 1, not much tho!

Tough Paddy

The shinners letting off flares now. They must think they're at a Galatasaray soccer match :rolleyes:

an innocent abroad

Vincent on t.v 3. with the best panel. Politicans to take a 10% cut, That's not a f.............g cut! thats a joke, Dail debate makes these guys look like dinosaurs! It's like a load of mates having a few pints at the local and arguing about football............ The Dail needs a scorched earth policy. I am burning my vote and my families, I refuse to engage in this charade of a democracy any longer!

G

Gimpanzee

Vincent on t.v 3. with the best panel. Politicans to take a 10% cut, That's not a f.............g cut! thats a joke, Dail debate makes these guys look like dinosaurs! It's like a load of mates having a few pints at the local and arguing about football............ The Dail needs a scorched earth policy. I am burning my vote and my families, I refuse to engage in this charade of a democracy any longer!
Oh jesus. Taft the Mental is on Vinny and some orange seller from Moore St. The hurdy Gurdy is going to end up killing someone on here.

darkknight

Opening words:

"A Cheann Comhairle, this has been a traumatic time for the citizens of our country ... "

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies