• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

DubIin European Elections 2019

No, you can't summarise my post like that. The EC does not order executions, transport whole nations to the desert for decades, or manufacture famines. I would say that's more than "
little or no difference
".

The EU supported policy of Open Borders, has transported several millions of illegal migrants from the deserts of Africa and the Middle East to Europe.
The EU policy of Austerity has created hunger and homelessness thru; out Europe and very visibly in Ireland.

GJG

Website
blog.hereshow.ie
No, you can't summarise my post like that. The EC does not order executions, transport whole nations to the desert for decades, or manufacture famines. I would say that's more than "

little or no difference

".

The EU supported policy of Open Borders, has transported several millions of illegal migrants from the deserts of Africa and the Middle East to Europe.
The EU policy of Austerity has created hunger and homelessness thru; out Europe and very visibly in Ireland.
Well, if you think that equates to forcibly transporting the entire populations of Chechnya, Kalmykia and Ingushetia, along with the Tartars of Crimea and the Volga Germans, and dumping them in the Kazakh deserts or Siberian wilderness for decades, then I can entirely understand just how skewed is your sense of proportion.

Politics matters

As you can all see she is lying, 11 seconds in and she claims Hawala merely travelled to Egypt because he has family there. That is a blatant lie.

Hawala and his sisters travelled to protest against the ousting of the Muslim Brotherhood leader Muhammed Morsi. His father as we all know is a high ranking member of the Brotherhood.

Do not give this woman your vote, we need representatives in Europe that will protect our borders, vote Gemma Doherty!!!!

Hitchcock

As you can all see she is lying, 11 seconds in and she claims Hawala merely travelled to Egypt because he has family there. That is a blatant lie.

Hawala and his sisters travelled to protest against the ousting of the Muslim Brotherhood leader Muhammed Morsi. His father as we all know is a high ranking member of the Brotherhood.

Do not give this woman your vote, we need representatives in Europe that will protect our borders, vote Gemma Doherty!!!!
She needs all the votes she can get...the woman is utterly delusional.

mangaire2

Do not give this woman your vote, we need representatives in Europe that will protect our borders, vote Gemma Doherty !!!!
you say -
"As you can all see she is lying, 11 seconds in and she claims Hawala merely travelled to Egypt because he has family there. That is a blatant lie."

how do YOU know that this is a lie ?

you say - "vote Gemma Doherty"
I will in my arse !!!!!

SuirView

you say -
"As you can all see she is lying, 11 seconds in and she claims Hawala merely travelled to Egypt because he has family there. That is a blatant lie."

how do YOU know that this is a lie ?

you say - "vote Gemma Doherty"
I will in my arse !!!!!
So you're posting that it could be "a lie"!
Interesting.

SuirView

Polls gave Hillary Clinton 99% to win the US Presidential election. It is obvious that the polls were 99% wron.
FF/FG are about to have their rear ends reamed in this coming EU elections according to my poll of the residents of Dublin.
Are you ashamed to post the results of your "poll of the residents of Dublin"?

Well, if you think that equates to forcibly transporting the entire populations of Chechnya, Kalmykia and Ingushetia, along with the Tartars of Crimea and the Volga Germans, and dumping them in the Kazakh deserts or Siberian wilderness for decades, then I can entirely understand just how skewed is your sense of proportion.

I have lived and worked, both in Kazakstan and Siberia. Apart from cold winter seasons, they are quite pleasant localities with lots of forest and lakes for hunting ,fishing, Makes for a very pleasant and well fed existence. Plus the skiing is excellent and free.

Are you ashamed to post the results of your "poll of the residents of Dublin"?

My poll avoided the comfortable delusional bubble of D4 and surveyed the working class areas of North Dublin ,which has borne the brunt of FF/FG policies of mass immingration and population displacement.
It was noticeable the amount of contempt for FF/FG by local Dubliners. My poll gave Independents a 98% support, with 1% support for FF.FG by die-hard Blue Shirts and Failers ,benefiting from the pork barrel policies of these parties.
My poll was skewed another 1% by Nigerian and Pakistani contributors who love all things Irish ,especially the freebie housing ,health and welfare payments.

Uganda

She does on her channels. Repeatedly. Aside from the sheer stupidity of the position, there is a full RCC church there, so what? Is this seriously what she thinks will get her elected? A hot burning issue, the airport has a multi faith foom...
Does this woman have no friends who could call her aside and give her some friendly advice?

Or failing that, arrange for her to get help?

Popular Threads

Most Replies