Dublin Bay North GE2020

Frank Castle

Both will have the others name on their drops but they will be so small as to be almost illegible, that's the nature of inter party rivalries no love lost whatsoever. Agree Haughey to win the FF stakes pulling up.
whats your take on Noone?

Northsideman

whats your take on Noone?
Will be very surprised if she gets elected. This area has a history of sending parachutists back to where they came from and given how fierce this will be she'd be well advised to check her chute before bailing.

TarfHead

Senator Noone was canvassing outside Bayside DART station this morning. I say canvassing, but more accurately she was staying in the shadows covered in layers of warm clothing. She struck me as not an instinctive canvasser.

Northsideman

Senator Noone was canvassing outside Bayside DART station this morning. I say canvassing, but more accurately she was staying in the shadows covered in layers of warm clothing. She struck me as not an instinctive canvasser.
She'll need more than social media and staying in the shadows to get elected on the Northside. Maybe the parachute will drop her back home in Mayo next time.

The Rahenyite

My spy in FG tells me that the Dublin Bay North has been split up 75% allocated to Sen Noone and Minister Bruton only getting 25%. Bruton cant knock on the doors or put up posters in her area, bit odd me thinks
The party would wanna avoid not cocking it up like they did in 2016 when Stephanie Reagan breached the agreed voting area packs.

The Rahenyite

Anyone know if Aontu is running a candidate? Proinsias O' Conarain ran in the locals in Donaghmede but came last with 354 votes.

Real FG

interesting choice of characters

The winners
Richard Bruton FG, he will retain his seat and his status of never bringing a running mate, the fools who believe Noone is taking a seat are the same people who thought Mulvanny and Johnson taking a seat, not living in real world.

Sean Haughey FF will top the poll unfortunately

Tommy Broghan Ind will get over the line

Denise Mitchell SF another scraping over

David Healy GP, green wafe will carry him over

Cian O'Callaghan Soc Dem, will have a solid campaign again, future TD, pity he not in FG

Aodhan O'Riordan Lab, another defeat for the smug one

Rank Outsiders

Jimmy Guerin, dont think he running

Stephanie Regan a dud, no a half ass know all

Averil Power raking in cash in cancer society too low ball for her now

Keith Redmond, mouth piece who will stick to his day job,

John Lyons, an also ran

Frank Castle

interesting choice of characters

The winners
Richard Bruton FG, he will retain his seat and his status of never bringing a running mate, the fools who believe Noone is taking a seat are the same people who thought Mulvanny and Johnson taking a seat, not living in real world.

Sean Haughey FF will top the poll unfortunately

Tommy Broghan Ind will get over the line

Denise Mitchell SF another scraping over

David Healy GP, green wafe will carry him over

Your famous five arent too bad, very usual for a FG person to call out Bruton, FGs jack the ripper, Poor oul Noone will be gutted

Northsideman

Tommy Broughan now off the pitch, if Amadan now can't get elected it would be a major shock.

The Rahenyite

Tommy Broughan now off the pitch, if Amadan now can't get elected it would be a major shock.
I was surprised to hear he wasn't running, he would have got re-elected I reckon regardless of this supposed Green surge.

He's 72 so maybe he just felt he was too old.

Northsideman

I was surprised to hear he wasn't running, he would have got re-elected I reckon regardless of this supposed Green surge.

He's 72 so maybe he just felt he was too old.
I noticed he had no posters up so thought he might not run but still surprised. Amadan looks good now.

The Rahenyite

Glad to hear Ben Gilroy is running for the Irish Freedom Party in the constituency. Good to have a real right wing voice running in Dublin Bay North.

DJP

Website
darrenjprior.blogspot.com
Twitter
https://twitter.com/DarrenJPrior
Near FM DBN Election debate- Northside Civic Centre Coolock- Monday 3/2/20

Northsideman

What about Cian O'Callaghan, a former associate of Tommys, done very well last election
Haven't seen sight nor sign of him last few years, Amadan has called twice and been much more active.

Northsideman

Noone doing her best to cut holes in her own parachute, she'll plummet.

Frank Castle

Noone doing her best to cut holes in her own parachute, she'll plummet.
The thing is, Noone is a big earner for FG, in DBN she sold over 20k worth of Super Draw tickets, so FG in a difficult spot, she makes them a pile of cash, but is now exposed as the fake she is, Nobody has the balls to ask how she made it as Senator when she hadn't done a year as a Cllr, when it boils down to it if you want to get ahead in this politics game be a good earner

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies