Dublin Bay North GE2020

Northsideman

Anyone had social democrats call? I've had FF FG so far
Only had Amadan so far, won't be voting for him but at least he has the balls to knock.

juggernaut

Interesting no one calling john Lyons but he topped out last time with 8.5k having come in with 4.5k. Good first pref and transfer friendly. He fell out with pbp.but does that matter?

Northsideman

Heading to the polling station soon in DBN and as I vote down the paper several things will be in my mind, I've never voted blue and I never will, Frankfurts Way or Labours way so no pref for O'Riordain and Heney's Dublin City Council vote against the proposed boycott of Flanagan's Tanfeist so she is off the list.

Make sure you vote and encourage others to do so.

Furze

Expect to see
1) Haughey
2) Bruton
3) Mitchel
4) Heeney
5) Either Lyons, Healy or O’Riordan - my preference would be Lyons but Bruton’s surplus and Noone’s 2nds will boost other pair.

Fullforward

Expect to see
1) Haughey
2) Bruton
3) Mitchel
4) Heeney
5) Either Lyons, Healy or O’Riordan - my preference would be Lyons but Bruton’s surplus and Noone’s 2nds will boost other pair.
Can't see Heeney making it, rarely see her around. I expect O'Riordan and O'Callaghan to take seats there.

Northsideman

Where next for Noone? Sh was an abject failure.

Heney loses again so surely FF will have to find another second runner next time?

Furze

I think the loss of Broughan and McGrath seriously skewed DBN.
I don’t think there is a second seat for either FF or FG. Will Bruton run next time.? Haughey‘s numbers were also poor. Will be interesting to see how the light touch SD and Labour TDs get on. 2nd SF seat - I do not think so but a better transfer strategy could see a more serious left leaning success.
Just my thoughts!

Northsideman

I think the loss of Broughan and McGrath seriously skewed DBN.
I don’t think there is a second seat for either FF or FG. Will Bruton run next time.? Haughey‘s numbers were also poor. Will be interesting to see how the light touch SD and Labour TDs get on. 2nd SF seat - I do not think so but a better transfer strategy could see a more serious left leaning success.
Just my thoughts!
McGrath knew the game was up, he was part of the government and was getting lashed for that, the fact his side kick Cllr Damien O'Farrell didn't run tells the story. Still think Broughan would have made it but perhaps at his age he just ran out of gas but both he and McGrath bailing definitely helped Amadan get over the line. Haughey just about scraped it whilst Heney was a failure yet again, surely FF will have to unearth a better option next time and I would say Tom Brazazon would be a better choice than Heney next time.

Not sure about Bruton, he looks very old and grey now but the problem for FG is who else, Noone was a non runner even before she opened her trap and is not the answer. Best option for her is to feck off back to Mayo.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies