Dublin Bay North.. General Election Predictions

Northsideman

You are aware there is already a female TD - Denise Mitchell in the area, it's in your first post. FFS!
He's the village idiot so please excuse him.

Fullforward

She is no lady
I think she would agree with you............

a woman of good social position."lords and ladies were once entertained at the house"
synonyms: noblewoman, gentlewoman, duchess, countess, peeress, viscountess, baroness, dame, grand dame

Fullforward

I work in the civil service, I went to college, I'm educated unlike you you simple moron, you are pork,
Everyone has been laughing at you on here but that is your best joke by far.

Fullforward

SF are nothing party, your policies make no sense, FG will take 3 seats next time
"Irish Water"..........Discussion over, I win.

Fullforward

The FG contenders to challenge with Richard......

Naoise O Muir, almost certain to take a seat with Richard. A stellar performer.

Stephanie Regan, still on course to be the first lady to become a TD in Dublin Bay North. She has a star quality about her what talent FG have in her.

Gerry Breen, suave, debonair popular local guy, former Lord Mayor, Cllr, friend of President Obama. He will push hard to take seat with other two.

Outside bets
The two amish guys the Flanagans, one is a former TD who got bewitched by the insane people in renua. Or his younger brother who is currently the local councillor in Donaghmede.

Pat Crimmins, popular local ex councillor, could be the surprise package as he is a fantastic worker.

Jimmy Bowler, a guy who runs the local greasy spoon in Marino, popular unfortunately not in class of Crimmins.

Joan Maher, ex Cllr in howth, could this legend be coaxed out of retirement for one last rum?

Keith Redmond, mercenary rogue mad hatter, available for the right price.

Maire O 'Toole, local women from Portmarnock who tried to win a seat, solid performance for her first time running.

Ciaran Byrne, Clown who ran last time who took 150 votes, a human version of Peter Griffin. Should be expelled by FG

Solid? She was 10th of the 13 Candidates and the 3rd of the three Blueshirt Candidates. If you put her vote with that of her running mate (Keith Redmond who took the last of the eight seats) together, it is still below that of the Sinn Fein (Elected on the FIRST count) FIRST TIME candidate.

Do you know what the word SOLID means?

ergo2

I work in the civil service, I went to college, I'm educated unlike you you simple moron, you are pork,

Friend, the fact that you have been to college does not of itself mean that you are educated, nor that others are "simple morons".

Education is a lifetime project

londonpride

A person of intelligence is of superior wisdom and more worldly wise than the flat lined educated moron.

nwofg1

Yet again we are top of the pops, we will take three seats easy

nwofg1

The latest poll has things back to normal, we are the most popular party in the country. In Dublin Bay North we are on course to take 3 seats. FF will take the 4th and it's battle among all the muck to get the last. Richard is on course to poll 50% of the vote, a record. Naoise and Stephanie will romp home. I can see us taking 80 to 90 seats in next election. With Leo we are unstoppable

Congalltee

The latest poll has things back to normal, we are the most popular party in the country. In Dublin Bay North we are on course to take 3 seats. FF will take the 4th and it's battle among all the muck to get the last. Richard is on course to poll 50% of the vote, a record. Naoise and Stephanie will romp home. I can see us taking 80 to 90 seats in next election. With Leo we are unstoppable
Don't let lack of ambition hold you back; if Minister Bruton is on 50% and 3 others are romping - the party could emulate the great 2011 Mayo result of 4/5 seats. Go for it (and let us know Richard's reaction to your vote management strategy).

nwofg1

Regarding Sir Richard as you call him, i dont agree that he is the best TD in Ireland, i have met him before at my door, he did not strike me as dynamic, nor was he charming or charismatic. Witty i seen no evidence of this, I find this strange that as you are from old Dublin North East in FG that you would worship Bruton when he wasn't one of your own.

How do you know McGrath is a second rate chancer? Lazy? No work ettic? again bold claims

Tommy a brawler? are we talking boxing or ufc?

Sean Haughey, u claim is a Spoofer, again explain?

Denise Mitchell has been working very hard locally, she got over as you put it because the people voted her in,
U are a filty shinner

nwofg1

Fascinating list of clowns

lets start of with Naoise, this is the guy who has had over ten years as Cllr and has no achievement to his name, he has failed twice in last two GE, despite getting huge push from the party last time, he was beaten badly, he allowed a dirty letter be put out about him and hadnt the courage to respond. perhaps anice guy but lightweight, my guy in FG tells me he known as lazy, only seen locally during elections and is waiting to take Brutons seat.

Gerry" The Machine" Breen, bumbling oaf, ex Cllr who is desperate to become a TD, he ran in 2002 and failed, he tried to run in Donaghmende in 2007 and lost at convention, he then decided to move to Ballymun and try be a Cllr up there despite be paid to be the Cllr of Clontarf, he failed in 2011, and in 2014 he was beaten. Your ludicrous claim he is Suaver, Debonair and Popular is quite witty, as this guy is anything but these things. He was Lord Mayor at the time of Obama's visit, that's it, name checked that's it, he has no chance in the GE.

The hatred of the Flanagan's is unbelievable on here. I have met both of these guys at the shopping centers, they are not Amish, cheap jibes, The older brother was your TD for years and you treated him like dirt, must be so annoying that your party are on its knees that they begged him to come back.

Pat Crimmins has zero chance of being a Cllr again never mind a TD, he crawled over the line to win thanks to a sweeper, he had no interest in Donaghmende and fled to try run in Clontarf, and got beaten.

Jimmy Bowler, he is a local party hack who runs a cafe, tried to run before in the locals, pulled out , ran again against Crimmin's and failed. He should concentrate on his cafe.

Keith Redmond, this is the ex PD candidate, who the Sutton Branch signed up in order to stop one of Flanagan's people taking the seat. He took the free seat, had no interest in FG, and left to join Renua, just shows what he thought of FG. He is nothing more then an opportunist.

Maire O'Toole , a local women from Portmarnock, who was drafted in as FG needed her local votes to get this Redmond guy elected. No chance

Ciaran Byrne, local party hack, im sorry to say hasn't a clue about politics. My source in FG tells me he has zero respect, has no loyalty , in short a waste of time.
naosie is a top class, we know it was you dirty lowlife shinners who put out dirty letters, He is a star, if only we could of kept those Howth Sutton people from messing up our selection process we would of taken 11 seats

Degeneration X

i think your forgot to carry the one in your calculations, there are no extra seats to be had for FG in Dublin Bay North on those poll numbers.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom