Dublin Bay North.. General Election Predictions

midlander12

I haven't seen sight nor sign or her since the last election.
I first heard of her when I was doing my constituency predictions last year. Prior to that her parliamentary career, however worthy, had somehow escaped my notice. My prediction here anyway is 1-all to FF, FG, Lab, Greens and IA (McGrath). I believe Broughan isn't running this time. I had previously assumed SF would hold their seat here but not since the locals and Euros.

Frank Castle

I first heard of her when I was doing my constituency predictions last year. Prior to that her parliamentary career, however worthy, had somehow escaped my notice. My prediction here anyway is 1-all to FF, FG, Lab, Greens and IA (McGrath). I believe Broughan isn't running this time. I had previously assumed SF would hold their seat here but not since the locals and Euros.
Tommy Broughan is running, more FG lies,
I see it
FG Bruton,
Noone is a clown, FGs membership is down big time in DBN, there members are old, weak and feeble, the handful of new people are libtards who want to talk but do nothing , look at the locals, the poster boy for new FG in DBN Jeff Johnson failed, mulvaney failed, so if noone thinks she taking a seat when she could not get her lapdog more then 500 votes she is a fool.

FF Haughey
heaney will act as a fluffer to get Haughey over the line, they have the manpower, the know how to get over the line, and most importantly they are younger then Brutons dads army.

Greens Cooney
Plenty of liberal ****s with silly beards and anti trump who want to save the planet because its trendy, she will be a one hit wonder.

IA Broughan
solid performer, will have enough in the tank to see out mcgrath, unlike McGrath, Broughan never sold out

Labour O'Riordan
as much as i hate the fact that these people will get people over there is plenty of libatrds to elect him, very depressing SF have a dud in Mitchell useless

midlander12

I see it
FG Bruton,
Noone is a clown, FGs membership is down big time in DBN, there members are old, weak and feeble, the handful of new people are libtards who want to talk but do nothing , look at the locals, the poster boy for new FG in DBN Jeff Johnson failed, mulvaney failed, so if noone thinks she taking a seat when she could not get her lapdog more then 500 votes she is a fool.

FF Haughey
heaney will act as a fluffer to get Haughey over the line, they have the manpower, the know how to get over the line, and most importantly they are younger then Brutons dads army.

Greens Cooney
Plenty of liberal ****s with silly beards and anti trump who want to save the planet because its trendy, she will be a one hit wonder.

IA Broughan
solid performer, will have enough in the tank to see out mcgrath, unlike McGrath, Broughan never sold out

Labour O'Riordan
as much as i hate the fact that these people will get people over there is plenty of libatrds to elect him, very depressing SF have a dud in Mitchell useless
I didn't know Broughan was running but if so, I would agree him for a seat rather than McGrath.

Real FG

I see it
FG Bruton,

FF Haughey

Greens Cooney

IA Broughan

Labour O'Riordan
Interesting take on things, The sooner we replace Noone with Tormey the better is a joke

New Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom