• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Dublin bay north locals 2019

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com

was there a plan to put apartments on the West Pier during the boom or am I imagining that?

lostexpectation

Website
Last edited:

Hitchcock

lostexpectation

Website

Hitchcock

Degeneration X

Degeneration X

Interesting, that the Greater Dublin Drainage (GDD) Project planning application hasn't featured more prominently in the build up to the LE in North Dublin.

"Cllr Tom Brabazon (FF) said local communities are united in their opposition to the proposal.

“They have marched in their thousands on a number of occasions against this proposal with representatives from Clonshaugh to Portmarnock who do not want this project to proceed,” he said.

“Whilst it is not a planning matter for consideration by An Bord Pleanala, it is my considered view that to grant this permission at this location will unleash very severe civil obstruction and civil disobedience and put our citizens at loggerheads with the authorities.”"

KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
It was an April Fool's joke. Though Redmond is the real fool, along with Billy Timmins who fell for it and gave him a funeral oration. Timmins is quite dim.
I don't think it was. I think he might have suggested something else as the April Fool's

KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
Interesting, that the Greater Dublin Drainage (GDD) Project planning application hasn't featured more prominently in the build up to the LE in North Dublin.

"Cllr Tom Brabazon (FF) said local communities are united in their opposition to the proposal.

“They have marched in their thousands on a number of occasions against this proposal with representatives from Clonshaugh to Portmarnock who do not want this project to proceed,” he said.

“Whilst it is not a planning matter for consideration by An Bord Pleanala, it is my considered view that to grant this permission at this location will unleash very severe civil obstruction and civil disobedience and put our citizens at loggerheads with the authorities.”"

So I presume that local people would be happy with a smaller plant for the more immediate area? Perhaps one of the public reps might suggest same to check if they would be.

Degeneration X

So I presume that local people would be happy with a smaller plant for the more immediate area? Perhaps one of the public reps might suggest same to check if they would be.
It's an idea that several local reps have put forward, no idea how popular or unpopular it is with their constituents.

lostexpectation

Website

was there a plan to put apartments on the West Pier during the boom or am I imagining that?
the National Building Agency suggested developing shops and apartments on the west pier in 2008
http://www.fingal.ie/media/2.4.3.A.10.11 Howth Urban Centre Strategy.pdf found it here Urban and Village Plans : : Fingal County Council h/t C'OC

Last edited:

Northsideman

Frank Castle

Good riddance to him. The key reason he's not standing is because he has little or no chance of winning without the convenience of the FG banner.
This clown has put over a 100k in his back pocket and nobody can say one thing he done, imagine FG allowed this parasite to run under their banner and the old hag maher crawled out of her grave to try get him elected. Just shows not the sharpest in FG locally

Degeneration X

This clown has put over a 100k in his back pocket and nobody can say one thing he done, imagine FG allowed this parasite to run under their banner and the old hag maher crawled out of her grave to try get him elected. Just shows not the sharpest in FG locally
FG in this part of the world have a well deserved reputation of being a group of half-wits.

Frank Castle

How about her - I see she has a Howth address now.
So it looks like this Carpetbagger had to get an apartment in Howth in order to pass herself off as "local" who does she think she fooling? she is yet again another example why FG are dying in DBN, they keep having to import in carpetbaggers because the real truth is their local organisation is a joke, they are made up of fossils from the Jurassic era, weirdos and any body willing to whore themselves for a seat, look at Redmond, he sang FG songs while they worked away for him paid for his campaign and before his cheque bounced left for Renua, what a sorry bunch of deadbeats they are.