• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Dublin bay north locals 2019

Degeneration X

So it looks like this Carpetbagger had to get an apartment in Howth in order to pass herself off as "local" who does she think she fooling? she is yet again another example why FG are dying in DBN, they keep having to import in carpetbaggers because the real truth is their local organisation is a joke, they are made up of fossils from the Jurassic era, weirdos and any body willing to whore themselves for a seat, look at Redmond, he sang FG songs while they worked away for him paid for his campaign and before his cheque bounced left for Renua, what a sorry bunch of deadbeats they are.
It's true I know people from FF, SF etc who are astonished that FG in such a plum area (for them) runs such a terrible organisation and has done so for decades.

Frank Castle

It's true I know people from FF, SF etc who are astonished that FG in such a plum area (for them) runs such a terrible organisation and has done so for decades.
They are just lucky like the dumb son or daughter of a once successful person pissing it down the drain, look at the circus that is DBN local election campaign 2019, where are the clowns they ran in 2014?
The two dads army guys in Clontarf????? Crimmins and Boulder what happened to them?
Where is the wannabe Dr Melfi???????
Where o where is Peter Griffin????????
Where is Dentist Redmond???
Where is the old women they ran?????

And five years from now we will be saying
Where is Buddy Holly????
Where is Lance Armstrong AKA Dullvany?????
Where is the local woman who nobody knows????
And where is the glassnevin girl who ran in howth?????

This is the legacy of these halfwits who sit around King Arthurs Round Table

Northsideman

Most of there runners and riders are culchies, they don't seem to have any local talent at all.

Degeneration X

"Cllr Damian O’Farrell said: “Following my motion, 'Changing Places' toilet facilities for people with disabilities and also mobility issues will now be built in St Anne's Park and Fairview Park.”

Cllr O’Farrell said: “St Anne's Park is very near the Central Remedial Clinic (CRC) and the Irish Wheelchair Association (IWA headquarters and patrons who use St Anne's Park extensively will be able to do so in a more comfortable fashion.

“Both projects are at design stage currently. The St Anne's Park facility will be built near the children's playground adjacent to the 'boules' surface and the Fairview Park Tearooms facility will be built near Edge's Corner on the site of the current Dublin City Council Parks depot.”"

I wasn't aware that both parks were so inaccessible for handicapped people.

SweenyTodd

Terrance Flanagan was a loss. He got almost 4,000 votes. Naoise might have had a chance if she'd had them.

Degeneration X

Terrance Flanagan was a loss. He got almost 4,000 votes. Naoise might have had a chance if she'd had them.
Flanagan has returned and is running for them in the LE in Donaghmede, but he was no way near 4000 votes in 2016. Naoise is a guy!