Dublin councilor John Lyons resigns from PBP

cricket

Getting back to the original theme, it's a bit of a cop-out by Lyons to claim difficulties with the party leadership if he doesn't outline what they are.

freewillie

Getting back to the original theme, it's a bit of a cop-out by Lyons to claim difficulties with the party leadership if he doesn't outline what they are.
I think he's starting the Clontarf United Nationalist Trotskyists to advance the revolution.

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
we have to presume that it is to do with selection for a future election, if he doens't say otherwise.

RasherHash

Fr. Ted Crilly

Well done Murphy.
Yep.
Pity you quoted the Sewer, but.....

Sometimes one has to just admit the mistake, change tact and move on.

Unfortunately, the soldiers of the IMF will never change, too many perks in being the blueshirt bitch.....

SuirView

Yep.
Pity you quoted the Sewer, but.....

Sometimes one has to just admit the mistake, change tact and move on.

Unfortunately, the soldiers of the IMF will never change, too many perks in being the blueshirt bitch.....
Says the poor SF'er that's afraid of government!

making waves

This is not a surprise - it has been on the cards for some time. It nearly happened before the last general election.

My guess is that Lyons could end up running for I4C next time around.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
This is not a surprise - it has been on the cards for some time. It nearly happened before the last general election.

I suppose Solidarity's Michael O'Brien will run again, John Lyons would then have a poor chance of getting elected whether in I4C or not ?

Telstar 62

The Lumpenproletariat view the various Hard Left clowns with suspicion. :sneaky:

There's always the element or feeling of pseudo intellectual dogmatists talking down
to them.....

cricket

The Lumpenproletariat view the various Hard Left clowns with suspicion. :sneaky:

There's always the element or feeling of pseudo intellectual dogmatists talking down
to them.....
Talk about psuedo :rolleyes2:

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com

Lyons wants to join Mick Wallace's party?

Last edited:

A Voice

There are too many on the left, they are all over the shop.

Housing is the new water.
:giggle: And Palestine is an old reliable. These leftwits all have to drink that particular kool aid. Misery tourism busybodies.

RasherHash

PBP voter

RasherHash

:giggle: And Palestine is an old reliable. These leftwits all have to drink that particular kool aid. Misery tourism busybodies.
Well, many people think using US tech to massacre women, children and pensioners trapped in a ghetto is not a good thing...perhaps you know better :rolleyes2:

automaticforthepeople

Fourteen Cent wont buy much of a campaign.
[video=youtube;iS-0Az7dgRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS-0Az7dgRY[/video]

A Voice

Well, many people think using US tech to massacre women, children and pensioners trapped in a ghetto is not a good thing...perhaps you know better :rolleyes2:
1) not a ghetto
2) why care about the origin of the tech? anti-Americanism? more leftwit kool aid, so.
3) the women and children are either (i) putting themselves in danger by trying to storm borders or (ii) collateral damage cynically adjudged to be useful in the "struggle" by hamas thugs who fire rockets at Israel from schoolyards and residential districts, fully aware that Israel will attack those rocket sites.

Shinner passion about Israel has ramped up since they lay down at home and accepted the border. It's a displacement/compensation/projection thing. Sad little puppies.

New Threads

Most Replies