• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Dublin Euro Constituency

Dame_Enda

RTE saying first count possible sometime after 3. There has been a pause to consult with candidates over disputed votes.

Fitzgerald's transfers said to be good for Andrews.

Hitchcock

RTE saying first count possible sometime after 3. There has been a pause to consult with candidates over disputed votes.

Fitzgerald's transfers said to be good for Andrews.
Will she have many to distribute?

Socratus O' Pericles

No rush lads, Tuesday will do!

jmcc

Can't imagine she'll have any to distribute, she's highly unlikely to exceed the quota surely?
Hell of a change from the poll topper propaganda before the election. It is almost a repeat of the Brian Hayes fiasco. Are there any initial tallies that suggest such a fight for a seat?

jmcc

Lowest five being eliminated (or in Green terms, recycled). Cuffe may not have reached the quota.

jackryan

Lowest five being eliminated (or in Green terms, recycled). Cuffe may not have reached the quota.
If he hasn't means that maybe that the other two GP runners have overperformed in the exit poll

jmcc

If he hasn't means that maybe that the other two GP runners have overperformed in the exit poll
Euro GP runners or LE runners? :) This is the Euro thread. Though as I was relying on RTE and they think that Mick Wallace is running in Ireland South West, there very well could be extra GP candidates in the Dublin election that I haven't heard about.

DJP

Euro GP runners or LE runners? :) This is the Euro thread. Though as I was relying on RTE and they think that Mick Wallace is running in Ireland South West, there very well could be extra GP candidates in the Dublin election that I haven't heard about.
He was referring to the two other EE constituencies in the state.

jmcc

He was referring to the two other EE constituencies in the state.
All very confusing seeing so many Green successes and candidates. Think that Cuffe has also been elected as a councillor.

wombat

Polls wrong again? I think the divorce was supposed to be 87% but actually 82%. No excuse there, it was a simple yes/no answer. Will it stop the media inflicting the talking heads on us next time? Will pigs fly?

PBP voter

Here we go.

First count.

Total poll 379292
Valid 363947

Quota 72790.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies