Dublin Fingal: Call the next GE results.

Fr. Ted Crilly

Just to clarify -

He got the house thanks to Mr Ryan;
Yes.
A 3 bed, paid for by us the taxpayer, thanks to Ryan.
Those Labour guys know the system well.
They were in government with your gang at the time, the HAP scam was just beginning....

This country is sick.

hiding behind a poster

Yes.
A 3 bed, paid for by us the taxpayer, thanks to Ryan.
Those Labour guys know the system well.
They were in government with your gang at the time, the HAP scam was just beginning....

This country is sick.
How is HAP a scam? The landlord gets the same amount of rent, plus a lot more hassle.

Hitchcock

Any chance Louise O'Reilly will lose her seat If the FFers are in the running for a 2nd seat?
Don't think so. The SF councillors are very active on the ground - she has a good profile in the constituency and nationally, she's wheeled out quite a bit in the media by SF - she's not the most amiable of TDs but I'd be shocked if she lost.

Degeneration X

Looking from outside I never see or hear of Brendan Ryan, does he do a lot of work on the ground?

He's seems vunerable or am I off the mark?
He's popular in his own patch in the constituency but he'd be the lowest in profile terms of the five incumbents and of the entire remnant of the Labour PP if we're honest.

Reilly is heavily targeting his area though as is Clifford-Lee and the SD candidate.

Degeneration X

Don't see Ryan holding on, relied on his brother cnvassing and reminding them last time, now even less while remember his brother.

Think carpet bagger Clifford Lee is in with a chance.
I could actually see Jimbo "Stubbs Gazette" Reilly squeaking in if Ryan's vote begins to melt.

Degeneration X

According to Fingal they are building (/and aquiring) a lot of council houses and apartments but I can only guess that they are over the eastern side of the council because I haven't heard of any big council houses/apartments/mixed developments in Dublin 15.
Dublin People - Council praised for housing

Yeah, I'm not sure where any of these big council developments are being built either - they give themselves a big pat on the back and are a bit paltry with the details.

hiding behind a poster

Have FF ruled you out?
I don't know. But it won't happen, as it's not in the strategic interest of either FG or FF. If it wasn't going to happen in 2016 when no other combination had a majority (and I told people on here it wouldn't happen pre-2016, when the herd were insisting it would), it's not gonna happen any time.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies