Dublin Fingal: Call the next GE results.

devoutcapitalist

The council house facilitator, the compo fraudster and the economy destroyer.......
Blessed, we are........:cry2:
As much as I loathe the FFer Darragh O'Brien he only became a TD in 2007 by which time FF had inflicted most damage to the economy through stupid policies in the 2000's. He'll probably top the poll.

FunkyBoogaloo

The council house facilitator, the compo fraudster and the economy destroyer.......
Hopefully Alan will be shunted again. Off the political stage.

In all my years as a Fingal resident (and native) I have never interacted with a more stupid TD. And that's saying something considering some of the plebs Fingal has foisted on the rest of the populace over the years.

hollandia

I don't agree. Labour on a number of occasions could have stood aside and legitimately argued that there are two conservative pro market, right wing parties with very little separating them on fundamental issues. In that context they would make a perfect partners in government. Unfortunately Labour have never had the courage to strongly make that argument as they have been focused on getting in to government at all costs. 1992 was a classic illustration of that and it took them 15 years to recover, they immediately repeated the error and are no unlikely to ever regain any serious representation.

Sinn Féin are about to do the same with FG, though I suspect they'll seek a higher price than Labour have probably around housing and the nonsense of a border referendum to name two.
A border referendum is in the gift of Karen Bradley, not Leo Varadkar.

Hibee

This is a real example of how bad we are :

FG = awful
FF = awful
SF = awful
Lab = awful
Clare Daly = awful

Fr. Ted Crilly

And good old Louise....................... so has she condemmed the murder of children by PIRA ?
She did, actually, if you could be arsed to do your research.

In any case, did FFG ever own up to their part in the facilitation/cover up of rape and murder of children by their bessie mates in the RCC?
How about Bill Kenneally (FF)? How's that 'investigation' into who knew what going?
Mary Boyle?
'Grace', and her rapists connections/communications with FG?

Yet, look at ya, singling out a young, first time TD, for your venom........

Out of interest, what difference does it make to people of your ilk what someone you hate thinks anyway?

Sick Ireland, brainwashed by sick FFG/RCCer's.......

Last edited:

Hitchcock

A border referendum is in the gift of Karen Bradley, not Leo Varadkar.
Indeed! The point was about SF negotiating strategy not necessarily the specifics of what it might yield, they were examples of issues they will have at the top of their agenda - gov policy for a border ref would be something they may pursue.

Hitchcock

This is a real example of how bad we are :

FG = awful
FF = awful
SF = awful
Lab = awful
Clare Daly = awful
Any chance of indicating who you believe is not 'awful' or the reasons what unite all of the above in awfulness?

In any case, did FFG ever own up to their part in the facilitation/cover up of rape and murder of children by their bessie mates in the RCC?
How about Bill Kenneally (FF)? How's that 'investigation' into who knew what going?
Mary Boyle?

Out of interest, what difference does it make to people of your ilk what someone you hate thinks anyway?

So how is Liam Adams keeping..................... does he still send Birthday cards to his nieces and nephews ?

Fr. Ted Crilly

So how is Liam Adams keeping..................... does he still send Birthday cards to his nieces and nephews ?
He's in jail for his crimes, how are you, still deflecting and trolling as usual?

Last edited:
He's in jail for his crimes, how are you, still deflecting and trolling as usual?
You raised the subject of child abuse not me and cover up, Party Leader of Sinn Fein allowed his brother get away with it.
Look at the abuse from within Sinn Fein of Maria Cahill.

You raise child abuse then expect to get called on your parties actions or lack thereof.

mulligan

What an appalling selection of dog ************************, this country is finished

hiding behind a poster

Hopefully Alan will be shunted again. Off the political stage.

In all my years as a Fingal resident (and native) I have never interacted with a more stupid TD. And that's saying something considering some of the plebs Fingal has foisted on the rest of the populace over the years.
If you're so brilliant and they're so stupid, why don't you run yourself?

Fr. Ted Crilly

You raised the subject of child abuse not me and cover up, Party Leader of Sinn Fein allowed his brother get away with it.
Look at the abuse from within Sinn Fein of Maria Cahill.

You raise child abuse then expect to get called on your parties actions or lack thereof.
So, deflecting and trolling it is then.
Ok.

Fr. Ted Crilly

And good old Louise....................... so has she condemmed the murder of children by PIRA ?

Mary Boyle?

It's quite obvious who brought children and the PIRA into the conversation.....
Now he's sh1te talking about the disso Cahill.

It's like reading one of Jim Cusack or Eoghan Harris' sunday morning rants......

statsman

Anyone got any thoughts on who'll win the seats? Much as I hate to interrupt the freestyle trolling all round.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies