Dublin Pyjamas Culture

DuineGael

It really kinda started in the Summerhill/Parnell St. area, but recently I've seen this pyjama culture catch on in Ballybough and other surrounding areas. It's really a horrible culture based on lazyness in my opinion.

Libero

It really kinda started in the Summerhill/Parnell St. area, but recently I've seen this pyjama culture catch on in Ballybough and other surrounding areas. It's really a horrible culture based on lazyness in my opinion.
Don't knock it. The "pyjama culture" has coincided with an increased North Inner City vote for Paschal Donohoe. Who knows what that's based on?

gijoe

I didn't want to start a specific new thread so I just picked out this one.

This afternoon circa 1pm in my home town in the West of Ireland I was sitting outside the public library. Anyway along came this one, really athletic and good looking, mid-20's I reckon, wearing a pyjamas bottoms and high heels. OK that is strange, but what is stranger is that the bottoms were hanging off her exposing a good 2-3 inches of crack and she did not seem to give a damn. Every male passing her did a double take. She passed again about 10 minutes going back in the direction she came and again a good couple of inches were on show and guys passing by in cars were rubber necking.

I do not know if she was all there or not but if it was a fashion statement, ass exposing pyjamas and high heels, it is really going a bit too far.

fluffykontbiscuits

I work in town and near Malborough St all the way up to James Joyce St there is loads of them. I say let them wear their PJ's, its like an early advanced warning system hehe ;)

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom