Dublin Says No to Hate

ShoutingIsLeadership

The election confirms Dublin as a bastion of liberalism. This is not unusual at all in the western world. The U.S. Republicans can expect hardly any votes in D.C.

I dont accept asking legitimate questions about remittances to a country over 100 places lower than us on the Corruption Perceptions Index (by Transparency International) constitutes "hate", nor is it racism to call for due diligence regarding security vetting regarding migration, so that Wexford bridge doesnt become London bridge. I welcome the re-election of Noel Grealish, and the election of Verona Murphy. Clearly there is concern on the asylum issue in places like Oughterard. And there is concern on security in places like Wexford, not least given we are an entry point to Ireland and that will increase with the opening of the new Bilbao route.

While sharing some of the concerns of the IFP and NP on migration, I can't stand social conservatives that want to bring back the bad old days of Church control. The NP is full of those, and while the IFP is less outspoken on that subject, I was put off voting for them in the by election when I saw a tweet that seems to criticise Merkel for supporting gay marriage in Germany.
Speechless

rainmaker

Administrator

rainmaker

Administrator
That does not make it right for Muslims to do so.
That's not my point.

My point is those who would deny LGBT people basic human rights themsleves think they can point a finger at Muslims & berate them for their supposed attitude to gay people without their hypocrisy being pointed out.

Golah veNekhar

50% of Muslims in think homosexuality should be illegal. I think Muslim's are more to him than the so-called 'far-right'
Muslims definitely have a lot more in common with the "Far Right" of people like Ernst Junger, Maurice Barres and even Celine than Tommy Robinson does.

Golah veNekhar

That's not my point.

My point is those who would deny LGBT people basic human rights themsleves think they can point a finger at Muslims & berate them for their supposed attitude to gay people without their hypocrisy being pointed out.
Firstly engaging in certain sexual acts which shall remain nameless is not a fundamental human right.

The vast majority of people who complain about Muslim homophobia have no problems, or at least no serious problems, with homosexualist ideology. There heroes are "Milo" and the loathsome Douglas Murray. So they are not actually being hypocrites.

Politics matters

That's not my point.

Who wishes to deny LGBT their human rights?

rainmaker

Administrator
Who wishes to deny LGBT their human rights?
Re read my initial post. The likes of The Christian Voice, the BNP and actually, you can add the Catholic church to that brief list as well.

Those in glasshouses should not really be pointing fingers at Muslims for their supposed attitudes to LGBT people.

New Threads

Most Replies