Dublin Says No to Hate

rainmaker

Administrator
Link. Schofield outed himself. Funnily enough in coincided with him coming under pressure in his job at This Morning. Anyway he has concreted himself in for the foreseeable future at This Morning. Well Played by Him.
Yes, because gay people can never be sacked.

Christ almighty.

Politics matters

There is so much ill informed ignorance in this post it's hard to even know where to begin.

The vast majority of Muslims in this country were born here, and most of them are second, third and even fourth generation British. They are going nowhere.
Begum was able to be stripped of citizenship because she (disputably) holds dual citizenship.

The British legal system does not discriminate in law between 'indigenous' (& lets be honest here - you mean white) & a migrant just off a boat. Nor should it.

That does not apply to most of the Muslims in this country.

Your beliefs are not shared by the vast majority of people in this country - at the election UKIP went full ban the burqa expel Muslims & they were literally wiped out.

And lets face it, your belief that white indigenous homophobia is fine but Muslim homphobes must result in the punishment of their entire community reveals far more about you than you realise.
Abusing your power yet again. You attribute falsehoods to me. I never said white homophobia is fine. Of course I condemn it.

The reason UKIP lost support was because it lost its relevance in British politics over Brexit. Nothing to do with Moslems.

rainmaker

Administrator
The reason UKIP lost support was because it lost its relevance in British politics over Brexit. Nothing to do with Moslems.
No, UKIP could have cleaned up over the Brexit chaos.

UKIP lost support because they suddenly veered far right with policies like banning the Burqa, cosying up to Tommy Robinson (himself destroyed in the election), and demanding bans on travel from Muslim countries.
You attribute falsehoods to me. I never said white homophobia is fine. Of course I condemn it.
Utter rubbish. In a discussion about a homophobic crime in Ireland that was absolutely nothing to do with a Muslim, your response was to rant about Muslims:
I am talking about MUSLIMS, NOT the general population.

Politics matters

UKIP lost support because they suddenly veered far right with policies like banning the Burqa, cosying up to Tommy Robinson (himself destroyed in the election), and demanding bans on travel from Muslim countries.Utter rubbish. In a discussion about a homophobic crime in Ireland that was absolutely nothing to do with a Muslim, your response was to rant about Muslims:
I wasn't partaking in that discussion. I uploaded the Guardian source, but, at that stage, I wasn't involved.

I would appreciate it if you would stop putting words in my mouth, there's a good chap.

rainmaker

Administrator
I wasn't partaking in that discussion. I uploaded the Guardian source, but, at that stage, I wasn't involved.

I would appreciate it if you would stop putting words in my mouth, there's a good chap.
Except that is direct quote & not putting words in your mouth. Your response to such a vile crime was to start attacking Muslims.

Politics matters

Except that is direct quote & not putting words in your mouth. Your response to such a vile crime was to start attacking Muslims.
No, I provided a comparison to illustrate how (thankfully) rare such attacks are in Ireland relative to other countries/culture.

rainmaker

Administrator
No, I provided a comparison to illustrate how (thankfully) rare such attacks are in Ireland relative to other countries/culture.
It's taken you two days of laughable outright denial to make that laughable attempt at justification.

soubresauts

UKIP lost support because they suddenly veered far right with policies like banning the Burqa, cosying up to Tommy Robinson (himself destroyed in the election), and demanding bans on travel from Muslim countries.Utter rubbish. In a discussion about a homophobic crime in Ireland that was absolutely nothing to do with a Muslim, your response was to rant about Muslims:
Banning the burqa is not a far right idea. It's plain common sense, as they figured out in France and other countries.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies