Dublin Says No to Hate

RepublicOfLuas

Yes, the big guy in the grey tracksuit was looking as if waiting for something to happen, and on cue the protesters against the anti-pedophile rally unfurled their flag of hatred, turned on the loud music and did a jig with the flag.
A nod and a wink later the flag was grabbed and the loudspeaker trampled on the ground. I don't think the Antifa type women were touched, but they ran for cover to the Gardai.

Was this another set-up like the guy outside Google with his nazi salute.The guy in the grey tracksuit who was first in, was the first out without the gardai touching him. Amazing to see, but it was the shortest Antifa hate baiting ever.

Imagine being so much of a proponent of free speech that you get triggered by a bed sheet with words on it that hurt your feelings lol

The OD

Imagine being so much of a proponent of free speech that you get triggered by a bed sheet with words on it that hurt your feelings lol
Maybe it reminded them of their ongoing bed wetting. Being terrified of everything from different coloured people to the possibility of catching the 'ghey' might do that to a right wing clown?

omgsquared

Maybe it reminded them of their ongoing bed wetting. Being terrified of everything from different coloured people to the possibility of catching the 'ghey' might do that to a right wing clown?
Just look at how absurd the entire race issue has become , In the absence of objective discourse and its replacment by outrage , feelings and name calling this is how daft the world becomes.

The OD

Oh Dismiss it as it does not fit your narrative. Listen to It.. you might learn something
I've heard the same tired whining shyte from right wing victims like Shapiro all my life.

He says nothing new and does it in any incredibly whiny voice.

So no, I have zero need to watch whatever rust hued dribble his colon has discharged.

omgsquared

I've heard the same tired whining shyte from right wing victims like Shapiro all my life.

He says nothing new and does it in any incredibly whiny voice.

So no, I have zero need to watch whatever rust hued dribble his colon has discharged.
So open minded . Now replace right wing victims with left wing woke victims. Just the same . Two sides of the same coin except Sharpiro is providing facts on something that is happening in a publicly funded institution. It is documented . it so a fact. It is happening
So if that effects you emotionally or you are outraged or feel bad well have a tantrum and ignore the facts . After all facts are not important it really si about how you feel ... But I do agree Sharpirio has an irritating voice at times.

The OD

So open minded . Now replace right wing victims with left wing woke victims. Just the same . Two sides of the same coin except Sharpiro is providing facts on something that is happening in a publicly funded institution. It is documented . it so a fact. It is happening
So if that effects you emotionally or you are outraged or feel bad well have a tantrum and ignore the facts . After all facts are not important it really si about how you feel ... But I do agree Sharpirio has an irritating voice at times.
Outraged?

Sorry, you seem to think I had some sort of emotional reaction to that piece. I didn't, I viewed it the same way I view a dog turd on the path, unpleasant, disappointing to see it there, but not something that will impinge on the rest of my day in any meaningful way.

As for open minded, I've had an open mind my entire life, its part of the reason I'm so happy and content with life. Unlike people like Shapiro who have made an entire career out of broadcasting whatever boo boo is making him teary eyed.

I could say more mean things about him, but he is Ben Shapiro and that is a hard enough cross for anyone to bear.

Golah veNekhar

The thing is that even though I reject the idea of "gay people" people caught up in the lifestyle of homosexuality generally do and well people caught up in that lifestyle cannot reproduce people who will definitely be caught up in such so a lot them, though obviously not all, believe in recruiting into the LGBTXWZ community by interfering with kids.

The OD

The thing is that even though I reject the idea of "gay people" people caught up in the lifestyle of homosexuality generally do and well people caught up in that lifestyle cannot reproduce people who will definitely be caught up in such so a lot them, though obviously not all, believe in recruiting into the LGBTXWZ community by interfering with kids.
You might want to adjust the lithium levels.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom