Dublin Says No to Hate

Pyewacket

Itll go to the supreme court because she would be convicted and then fail on appeal in the circuit court, high court and court of appeal!
OK genius, tell me the article in the Irish constitution which would allow her to take this putative case to the Supreme Court.

Which as we well know is stocked with lizard Illuminati, who were weaned on Queen Liz's tit.

Pyewacket

Can somebody please explain who the global elite is/are and why do they want to replace irish people with foreigners? Do they want to get to 100% "foreigner" ?
You need to spend a lot of time on sites with yellow and purple fonts. Then you will get it.

Buchaill Dana

Itll go to the supreme court because she would be convicted and then fail on appeal in the circuit court, high court and court of appeal!
Eh?

Do you think she would be the first person to test the constitutionality of the public order act?

40.6.1 explicitly says the right to free assembly is subject to public order

muttsnuts

OK genius, tell me the article in the Irish constitution which would allow her to take this putative case to the Supreme Court.

Which as we well know is stocked with lizard Illuminati, who were weaned on Queen Liz's tit.
Her entitlement to take a case to the supreme court depends on a number of factors. I dont believe the constitution sets out any entitlement to proceed straight to the supreme court for a private citizen.

Pyewacket

Her entitlement to take a case to the supreme court depends on a number of factors. I dont believe the constitution sets out any entitlement to proceed straight to the supreme court for a private citizen.
Well no shit, Sherlock.

Now let the man speak for himself. If he can. :)

muttsnuts

Eh?

Do you think she would be the first person to test the constitutionality of the public order act?

40.6.1 explicitly says the right to free assembly is subject to public order
Maybe my point wasnt clear... i mean if she ended up in the supreme court it is because she would be doing so on appeal, having failed to show that there was an issue with her being arrested in previous court hearings

muttsnuts

Ah calm down. None of this matters. It's just Pie. You will never change the world, or anyone's mind on here.
No but you decided to go smart arse on it and said to let someone else respond... when you were responding to me. Im just letting you know of your error. If anything im helping you....

But anyway... gemma is never getting her youtube channel back. She has pissed off google too much. It is not a breach of her free speech to ban her.

The nuisance created by the protest is potentially a public order issue and they could be arrested for it. Videoing interactions with the gardai and screaming at them like a banshee make arrests more likely.

Pyewacket

No but you decided to go smart arse on it and said to let someone else respond... when you were responding to me. Im just letting you know of your error. If anything im helping you....

But anyway... gemma is never getting her youtube channel back. She has pissed off google too much. It is not a breach of her free speech to ban her.

The nuisance created by the protest is potentially a public order issue and they could be arrested for it. Videoing interactions with the gardai and screaming at them like a banshee make arrests more likely.
Yeah, you can't make up your mind if I am your enemy or Gemma.

Get a grip.

You are playing right into this fool's hands. Get off the net, and watch the doc on telly now re loddy Sunday. I am watching it. Then you will know what real civil war is.

rainmaker

Administrator
Indeed, exposing the attempts by the global elite at replacing the native Irish with foreigners.
The 'global elite', seriously - Jesus wept.

Innocent school kids that she invited her followers to spout hatred at because of the colour of their skin. No wonder she has such tiny real world following.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies