Dublin Says No to Hate

Politics matters

Can somebody please explain who the global elite is/are and why do they want to replace irish people with foreigners? Do they want to get to 100% "foreigner" ?
The Malteser, Gemma stood up to him and was consequently sacked from her job as a reporter with the Irish independent.

Pyewacket

The 'global elite', seriously - Jesus wept.

Innocent school kids that she invited her followers to spout hatred at because of the colour of their skin. No wonder she has such tiny real world following.
They are gonna keep trying to make her happen on here.

Like when Graydon Carter of Vanity Fair made a ****ing fool of himself when he said Gretchen Mol was the Face of the Noughties.

Politics matters

I think the Shamrock Rovers fans would take issue with the notion she highlighted it. She was full of beans after he was deported, Ill give you that.

But he repeats, relevence to corruption?
Important to add that Gemma's exposure of his involvement in the gang-rape was one of the main reasons she was removed from Youtube.

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com
And for stuff like posting pictures of primary school children without permission and playing counting the non white faces with her followers.
If you put your picture up on the internet then anyone in the world can copy it

- if you don't want your mug to be seen

- then don't post it!

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com
Itll go to the supreme court because she would be convicted and then fail on appeal in the circuit court, high court and court of appeal!
That could well happen

But she will be on solid ground if it goes that far:

6 1° The State guarantees liberty for the exercise of the following rights, subject to public order and morality:
i The right of the citizens to express freely their convictions and opinions.
The education of public opinion being, however, a matter of such grave import to the common good, the State shall endeavour to ensure that organs of public opinion, such as the radio, the press, the cinema, while preserving their rightful liberty of expression, including criticism of Government policy, shall not be used to undermine public order or morality or the authority of the State.
The publication or utterance of seditious or indecent matter is an offence which shall be punishable in accordance with law.
ii The right of the citizens to assemble peaceably and without arms.

Buchaill Dana

That could well happen

But she will be on solid ground if it goes that far:

6 1° The State guarantees liberty for the exercise of the following rights, subject to public order and morality:
i The right of the citizens to express freely their convictions and opinions.
The education of public opinion being, however, a matter of such grave import to the common good, the State shall endeavour to ensure that organs of public opinion, such as the radio, the press, the cinema, while preserving their rightful liberty of expression, including criticism of Government policy, shall not be used to undermine public order or morality or the authority of the State.
The publication or utterance of seditious or indecent matter is an offence which shall be punishable in accordance with law.
ii The right of the citizens to assemble peaceably and without arms.
.....subject to public order......

Buchaill Dana

Well, yes. Thats why she would be hypothetically in the supreme court... because she failed in the lower courts and has no case
Undersood.

My point is both the concept and implementation of the public order act have been tested. What is her new big legal point that needs SC review?

Cdebru

The Malteser, Gemma stood up to him and was consequently sacked from her job as a reporter with the Irish independent.
I originally thought this as well, but I am more inclined to believe she was sacked for being a nut job.

Clanrickard

Jeez saw that Hazel Chu wan. She should Chu a little bit less methinks.

The Nal

I originally thought this as well, but I am more inclined to believe she was sacked for being a nut job.
She was becoming generally disruptive and abrasive. The indo used the Gardai doorstep call as an excuse and were stupid to do so.

Regarding the public order thing, if they were buskers they would've been moved on after an hour. Gardai have been too generous here but they don't want to fan the flames of these idiots.

No one has the right to stand in public all day blaring Ra songs, banging drums and wailing nonsense out of a loud PA. Its a clear public order violation.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies