Dublin Says No to Hate

cunnyfunt

150,000 signed a change.org petition asking fro his release. Members of the House of Lords questioned the manner in which he was arrested after the Leeds incident. Douglas Murray, who thinks he is a thug, has also weighed in questioning the level of police concentration on him. He also been assaulted numerous times, had death against him and his family which the police did nothing about. Thuggish though he is there are questions surrounding the level of police attnetion he gets and the abscence of same with Islamic terroirsm, hate preachers and grooming gnags.

A weak answer.
This has been done to death. They tried everything possible to get him on the issue of islam and the EDL....hoping when they raided his home AND his innocent parents home.....that they'd find material or personal stuff relating to extremism or racism....

Having gone through everything with a fine tooth comb....and couldn't find a single thing.....they found some lies on a mortgage application....and used it in an obvious case of political policing and harassment.

The OD

Well done OD, you managed to intimate that someone highlighting the motives of an angry outrage mob shutting down a protest is doing so because they are racist and homophobic, the usual progressive tactic, well done, maximum virtue signal points ,maximum outrage points, snowflake of the day.

offended-angry-sjw-meme-generator-imgflip-53445608.png
Holy Sh1t!

That's exactly how I pictured you.....

Buchaill Dana

I thought she was trying to get her youtube channel back, maybe you think being racist and homophobic would help that cause?, I doubt it.
Answer that question yourself. It will be a key moment in your personal growth

Golah veNekhar

This has been done to death. They tried everything possible to get him on the issue of islam and the EDL....hoping when they raided his home AND his innocent parents home.....that they'd find material or personal stuff relating to extremism or racism....

Having gone through everything with a fine tooth comb....and couldn't find a single thing.....they found some lies on a mortgage application....and used it in an obvious case of political policing and harassment.
There is a bit more to it than that- the whole Tommy been given a tough time in the nick was most likely the more Realist faction within the UK State sending the Judaeo-Nazis who are powerful across the board and who's flying monkey "Tommy Robinson" is a gentle reminder that they are not all powerful. Of course "Tommy" walked straight into his prison sentence through his own petulant arrogance.

cunnyfunt

There is a bit more to it than that- the whole Tommy been given a tough time in the nick was most likely the more Realist faction within the UK State sending the Judaeo-Nazis who are powerful across the board and who's flying monkey "Tommy Robinson" is a gentle reminder that they are not all powerful. Of course "Tommy" walked straight into his prison sentence through his own petulant arrogance.
I was specifically referring to the mortgage fiasco

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Douglas Murray is a neo Conservative and would not say anything else.
It must be very lovely to simply unburden one's self of the bother of having to rebut claims made by people whose politics one dislikes. Murray's position is that different standards have applied to Robinson. If a similar degree of police attention had been paid to Salman Ramadan Abedi, perhaps 22 Ariana Grande kids might still be alive today. Who knows what might've been prevented had the police trawled through the communications of Mohammed Emwazi with as much determination to find wrong-doing?

The progressives in the UK and Ireland behave as if some sort of moral emergency is upon us which can only be tackled with increased speech and thought policing. And they do this whilst ignoring Ireland/UK and the West in general are objectively the least racist places on the planet. You have to question whether this loudly proclaimed opposition to "hate" ("Dublin says no to 'Hate'") is really what it claims to be. Where are the protests outside the Indian or Saudi embassies railing against the rampant racial hatred which characterizes their societies?

When I see calls to increase the policing of "hate" made by progressives I don't see decent people who are really saying "Why can't we all get along?". I see the instinctive totalitarian impulses of the far left to control what others can say.

racial-tolerance-map-hk-fix.jpg

rainmaker

Administrator
It must be very lovely to simply unburden one's self of the bother of having to rebut claims made by people whose politics one dislikes. Murray's position is that different standards have applied to Robinson. If a similar degree of police attention had been paid to Salman Ramadan Abedi, perhaps 22 Ariana Grande kids might still be alive today.

racial-tolerance-map-hk-fix.jpg
Of course you're comparing chalk and cheese to make a wishy washy whine with little or no substance again, Parlon.

Robinson broke the law, publicly, openly and repeatedly and suffered the same consequence anyone else would for his offences.

As for Murray, when he comments on matters like this yes, it is very important to point out his agenda & background.
.Where are the protests outside the Indian or Saudi embassies railing against the rampant racial hatred which characterizes their societies?
People are probably more concerned about the hate mongering racists in their own jurisdictions than in the laws of countries they have no voice in.

Also they may not be as utterly obsessed about Muslims as you are.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Of course you're comparing chalk and cheese to make a wishy washy whine with little or no substance again, Parlon.

Robinson broke the law, publicly, openly and repeatedly and suffered the same consequence anyone else would for his offences.
"Parlon" :LOL: Two can play that game. Well Maker, it isn't enough to say it's a whine, wishy-washy etc. You have to demonstrate it through argument. The point wasn't chalk and cheese. It was this: Because of the sense of moral panic surrounding what is objectively a tiny problem, magicked into existence by progressives and Social Justice Warriors we now have the spectacle of there being an actual occurrence of where more Police time was spent combing through Robinson's dodgy mortgage applications than looking into the problem he is accused of being racist for highlighting: Actual mass-murdering Jihadists. The police spent more time on a street thug than actual suicide bombers. 26 kids and several decapitated hostages later and some people will still maintain the police had their priorities in order. I think they are wrong.

There are probably people who believe people like Robinson is a greater threat to our societies than actual suicide bombers and so deserving of more police attention. I hope you're not one of them. That is the point you didn't address.

As for Murray, when he comments on matters like this yes, it is very important to point out his agenda & background.
By all means. But stop pretending that you've given any answer. All you did is flip the argument from authority fallacy.

People are probably more concerned about the hate mongering racists in their own jurisdictions than in the laws of countries they have no voice in.

Also they may not be as utterly obsessed about Muslims as you are.
I always hear this one when public-performance virtue signalers have their hypocrisy pointed out to them. But it's bullshit. As the widely supported campaigns against Apartheid showed. As the huge crowds of unwashed workshy malcontents who protest Bush and Trump and stay home for Xi show.

rainmaker

Administrator
Because of the sense of moral panic surrounding what is objectively a tiny problem, magicked into existence by progressives and Social Justice Warriors we now have the spectacle of there being an actual occurrence of where more Police time was spent combing through Robinson's dodgy mortgage applications than looking into the problem he is accused of being racist for highlighting: Actual mass-murdering Jihadists. The police spent more time on a street thug than actual suicide bombers. 26 kids and several decapitated hostages later and some people will still maintain the police had their priorities in order. I think they are wrong.
What a stupid claim to make - because there are terrorists then Robinson should be exempt from the criminal law.

As for the amount of money spent, that is yet another stupid point. The counter terrorism budget, while it could always be better, is vast compared to what was spent rightly prosecuting Robinson.
There are probably people who believe people like Robinson is a greater threat to our societies than actual suicide bombers and so deserving of more police attention. I hope you're not one of them. That is the point you didn't address.
I didn't address a point about people that only 'probably' exist on a different continent from you, well imagine that.

I suspect few such people exist outside of your over active imagination & I fail to see how 'SJW's had anything to do with Robinsons convictions for fraud, thuggery and contempt of court
.I always hear this one when public-performance virtue signalers have their hypocrisy pointed out to them. But it's bullshit. As the widely supported campaigns against Apartheid showed. As the huge crowds of unwashed workshy malcontents who protest Bush and Trump and stay home for Xi show.
You disagree with my point and then prove it.

People could care less about your creepy obsession with how evil Muslims are - that's why they stay at home for it but come out to protest apartheid.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
What a stupid claim to make - because there are terrorists then Robinson should be exempt from the criminal law.

As for the amount of money spent, that is yet another stupid point. The counter terrorism budget, while it could always be better, is vast compared to what was spent rightly prosecuting Robinson.I didn't address a point about people that only 'probably' exist on a different continent from you, well imagine that.
You're inventing arguments I am not making. You have two choices. You can continue to argue with yourself or you can argue against what I am saying.

Here's the nub of my point:

What can be said with absolute certainty is that Tommy Robinson has been treated with greater suspicion and a greater presumption of guilt by the United Kingdom than any Islamic extremist or mass rapist ever has been. That should be — yet is not — a national scandal. If even one mullah or sheikh had been treated with the presumption of guilt that Robinson has received, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and the rest of them would be all over the U.K. authorities. But different standards apply to Robinson.

I
suspect few such people exist outside of your over active imagination & I fail to see how 'SJW's had anything to do with Robinsons convictions for fraud, thuggery and contempt of courtYou disagree with my point and then prove it.
Another argument I am not making. Stop inventing arguments I am not making and then arguing against them. I didn't say he shouldn't have been convicted. I am saying he was put under... well, Murray above says it better than I could.

People could care less about your creepy obsession with how evil Muslims are - that's why they stay at home for it but come out to protest apartheid.
This is now just name-calling.

soubresauts

Talking of hate speech, there is surely more hate directed at Gemma than at any other person in Ireland these days. Not to mention death threats.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
I was just chatting with a left-leaning academic on Twitter there and we are/were having a conversation about the push for more "hate" legislation. I asked him for definitions and he sent me a link of a presentation made by an academic in Limerick. The doc contains examples of what should be (in their view) criminal hatred. One was a tweet which referred to a half-Irish half Nigerian ISIS fighter as a "Half caste". An outdated and smelly term but an act of criminal hatred? Really? The other standout was the laughably low numbers of self-reported instances on the activist websites that have been set up to capture this tidal wave of hatred. You'll see things like "47 reports received between December and April. Have a look for yourself. https://www.lawreform.ie/_fileupload/Speeches/SeminarCyberCrime/CyberJenniferSchweppe.pdf

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Here's the avalanche of hate the SJWs are pointing to so as to justify further curbing what people are allowed say:

iReport (ENAR Ireland)
(July-December 2014):
57 incidents involving media and social media • Majority concerned racist comments on social media and on newspaper websites • Anti-Semitic, Anti-Muslim, Anti-Traveller, Anti-Roma •

Stop Hate Crime (Gay and Lesbian Equality Network) • (December 2014-April 2015) • 7 incidents ‘online or on social media’

These numbers are an unfiltered count of people (can be done anonymously) reporting what they believe to be "hate". One wonders how many reports were submitted by the faculty staff generating the reports.

Here's how the game works. Push the site. Get more self-reporting claims of "hate" and then "publish" a report claiming that "the rise in hatred is out of control" (see: Post Brexit reporting for how this works) then pressure the government to "think of the children!". It's a load of auld bollocks now, the whole thing.

Buchaill Dana

Here's the avalanche of hate the SJWs are pointing to so as to justify further curbing what people are allowed say:

iReport (ENAR Ireland)
(July-December 2014):
57 incidents involving media and social media • Majority concerned racist comments on social media and on newspaper websites • Anti-Semitic, Anti-Muslim, Anti-Traveller, Anti-Roma •

Stop Hate Crime (Gay and Lesbian Equality Network) • (December 2014-April 2015) • 7 incidents ‘online or on social media’

These numbers are an unfiltered count of people (can be done anonymously) reporting what they believe to be "hate". One wonders how many reports were submitted by the faculty staff generating the reports.

Here's how the game works. Push the site. Get more self-reporting claims of "hate" and then "publish" a report claiming that "the rise in hatred is out of control" (see: Post Brexit reporting for how this works) then pressure the government to "think of the children!". It's a load of auld bollocks now, the whole thing.
So we just ignore threats? Going back to the topic in hand, at least two well known people had death threats made against them and ACI declined to condemn their supporters who dunnit. We all are just to shrug our shoulders because you think they are whining?

benroe

So we just ignore threats? Going back to the topic in hand, at least two well known people had death threats made against them and ACI declined to condemn their supporters who dunnit. We all are just to shrug our shoulders because you think they are whining?
The threats were not realised, your outrage is both meaningless and contrived and the feelings of those who felt threatened have zero value, thats the big bad beautiful world, get used to it snowflake.

rainmaker

Administrator
You're inventing arguments I am not making. You have two choices. You can continue to argue with yourself or you can argue against what I am saying.
I answered you point for point. It's not my fault your whiney points are not the intellectual zingers you imagine them to be.

And as if to underline this you repeat the same stupid, non point again - that Robinson is singled out for treatment by the state.

He was convicted of mortgage fraud, I would strongly suggest Parlon, this was discovered by the firm he hard defrauded and they reported it to the police.

He was convicted of contempt of court two or three times now, seriously jeopardizing criminal trials, and received normative sentences.

He has been convicted of many assorted acts of violence and thuggery going back years - if he didn't behave like a thick thug he would never have been on trial let alone convicted.

Your problem is your only knowledge of all this comes through those alt right websites and commentators you seek information on.

Buchaill Dana

The threats were not realised, your outrage is both meaningless and contrived and the feelings of those who felt threatened have zero value, thats the big bad beautiful world, get used to it snowflake.
So because Hazel Chu wasn't actually murdered there is nothing to see here?

You don't believe this, so why post it?

And you calling anyone a snowflake is hilarious

New Threads

Most Replies