Dublin West: Call the GE results

DJP

Website
darrenjprior.blogspot.com
Twitter
https://twitter.com/DarrenJPrior
1 FF, 1 FG, 1 SF, 1 Ind no idea about the last. Zappone or FG maybe?
This thread is about Dublin West not Dublin South-West.

I'd love it if Coppinger and Donelly didn't get elected although that is perhaps not a very high likelihood.

the secretary

I'd love it if Coppinger and Donelly didn't get elected although that is perhaps not a very high likelihood.
One or the other.

DJP

Website
Twitter
One or the other.
Remember 2007 when Joe Higgins lost his seat and Donnelly didn't get elected either? It's possible that neither of RC and PD will get elected if I think unlikely.

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com

Varadkar & Chambers are pretty well guaranteed

Then its all down to whether Joan Burton decides to run or not

If she does then its a bun fight for the last two seats between her, Coppinger and Donnelly for the other two

- one of them will not make it inside the gates of Leinster House...

If JB drops out [she will be 71 on 1 February] then Coppinger and Donnelly are through IMO.

BACKTOBASICS

With thanks to Catalpast. The general idea is outlined on the main thread here:

Constituency by constituency threads for the next GE: utilising the P.ie hive mind
Coppinger's mob were out canvassing today - subject: homelessness.
Meanwhile, the Profit Before People are promoting open borders and supporting migrants at the expense of the real homeless - the Irish.
They surely are true cultural Marxists, intent on destroying, Irish Christianity, culture, innocent children's minds, and putting pressure on the councils to house the so-called 'refugees, which is their sole focus

Last edited:

the secretary

Coppinger's mob were out canvassing today - subject: Homelessness.
Meanwhile, the Profit Before People are promoting open borders and supporting migrants at the expense of the real homeless - the Irish.
They surely are true cultural Marxists, intent on destroying, Irish Christianity, culture, and putting pressure on the councils to house the so-called 'refugees, which is their sole focus.'
There are plenty of political partys and politicians that want to destroy Irish Christianity.

Catahualpa

Website
Coppinger's mob were out canvassing today - subject: Homelessness.
They surely are true cultural Marxists, intent on destroying, Irish Christianity, culture, and putting pressure on the councils to house the so-called 'refugees, which is their sole focus.'
Yes her posters wail 'The Eviction Epidemic'

Public meeting somewhere or other about it

Well whatever else about RC she seems to be the 1st one out of the traps here.....

Catahualpa

Website
Remember 2007 when Joe Higgins lost his seat and Donnelly didn't get elected either? It's possible that neither of RC and PD will get elected if I think unlikely.
Possible but not very probable that both would lose out an a seat.

Outside of LV, JC, RC, JB & PD there are not any other potential candidates out here

- with a public profile to carry them through...

MOSS1

Surely if the Green bounce is in any way real this is a top target for Roddy O'Gorman. I would have thought he poses a serious threat to Joan Burton in particular and to an extent Ruth Coppinger. You also have Emer Currie for FG and this is being talked up by some as one of FG only real prospects of a gain in Dublin albeit I think most people feel it's a long shot. I would think this is Varadkaar and Chambers for the first two seats with the other two between Labour, Green and SP with SF and Emer Currie outside bets.

Catahualpa

Website
Surely if the Green bounce is in any way real this is a top target for Roddy O'Gorman. I would have thought he poses a serious threat to Joan Burton in particular and to an extent Ruth Coppinger. You also have Emer Currie for FG and this is being talked up by some as one of FG only real prospects of a gain in Dublin albeit I think most people feel it's a long shot. I would think this is Varadkaar and Chambers for the first two seats with the other two between Labour, Green and SP with SF and Emer Currie outside bets.
The Milky Bar Kid eh?

Good point!

Yeah he could be in with a chance all right

- the Greens usually do well on transfers esp from 'leftie'types.

The Big conundrum is whether Saint Joan of Stonybatter will run again?

She said she would

- but her age profile is against her IMO.

BACKTOBASICS

There are plenty of political partys and politicians that want to destroy Irish Christianity.
Indeed, all the parties we have now are competing with PBP for the Irish culture and Christianity scalp - traitors all, and all on board the Marxist cultural ideology dedicated to destroying Irish society.

Last edited:

DJP

Website
Twitter
Indeed, all the parties we have now are competing with PBP for the Irish culture and Christianity scalp - traitors all and all on board the Marxist cultural ideology dedicated to destroying Irish society.
I think you're mixing up PBP with the SP/Solidarity in terms of Irish culture. You're probably right on the Christianity and Marxist ideology.

BACKTOBASICS

Quite possible they won't. Donnelly has been around for a long time and still won't make it. Please God, Coppinger is voted out, giving Joan a chance. People will still give a vote to Joan, although not my cup of tea politically, but people will give her a vote to keep Coppinger out.

DJP

Website
Twitter
Quite possible they won't. Donnelly has been around for a long time and still won't make it. Please God, Coppinger is voted out, giving Joan a chance. People will still give a vote to Joan, although not my cup of tea politically, but people will give her a vote to keep Coppinger out.
I agree it is quite possible than neither of them will get elected but with 4 seats in the constituency (for years there was only 3) I'd be surprised if at least one of them didn't get in. If neither of them get in it will be down to Roderic O'Gorman getting elected.

BACKTOBASICS

I think you're mixing up PBP with the SP/Solidarity in terms of Irish culture. You're probably right on the Christianity and Marxist ideology.
No, I'm not. PBP are evil to the core with their promotion of gender and sex education to very very young primary school children, and the Dept. of Education attempting to follow but prevented by the uproar and disgust from parents. PBP hate Irish culture and are racist to the wants of indigenous Irish homeless - their 'homeless' caring is a promotional election stunt.

Last edited:

hiding behind a poster

Despite the tide starting to go out for the hard left I'd still have Coppinger just about beating Donnelly. Varadkar and Chambers each take seats, and then it's one from Burton, O'Gorman and Currie. You'd have to assume Burton is running, if she wasn't she'd have been expected to announce by now so that her successor could get out there. Burton does pick up FG votes, so if FG can manage their vote effectively they might be able to get Currie ahead, though it's a bit of a long shot. I'd say it's more likely to be between Burton and O'Gorman for the last seat, and it's very hard to call.

DJP

Website
Twitter
I have a feeling that most of the smaller parties are going to get squeezed in this election and that RC is not going to get reelected and that PD won't get elected either. I am inclined to think that Roderic O'Gorman will get elected.

DJP

Website
Twitter
This election, I get the impression, is all about who is going to be the next Taoiseach- Leo Varadkar of FG v Micheál Martin of FF.

kbcav

This election, I get the impression, is all about who is going to be the next Taoiseach- Leo Varadkar of FG v Micheál Martin of FF.
Thats the narrative the drooling lickspittle compliant establishment media want but the Bluebots and the MaFFia represent 50 to 54 per cent of the electorate.The real campaign will be on alternative social media and hopefully the 2 clowns will really piss people off arguing as to who has the bigest mickey.

DJP

Website
Twitter
I'm voting mainstream in this election so won't be voting for any of the extremists or misfits in our constituency.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies