Dubya: Worst moment; Kanye West on TV saying George didnt care about black people

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
You would have thought 9-11 was the worst moment of George W Bushs presidency.

Bush recently told Matt Lauer that hearing West say those words during a Hurricane Katrina benefit telethon was “a disgusting moment.” He recalled telling his wife at the time that West’s comments were in fact the single worst moment of his presidency
Kanye West responds to George W. Bush about Katrina controversy: 'I definitely can understand the way he feels' | EW.com

YouTube - KANYE WEST RESPONDS TO BUSH & TALKS TAYLOR SWIFT

I am of the view that the neo-cons are just the business end of the liberal spectrum, they do the things your typical liberal wont do to advance the cause of liberalism, like invade other countries to spread freedom and democracy.

Bush describes as the worst point of his term in office, the moment he was accused of the worst crime for a Liberal; racism. This is the man who was trying to pass a comprehensive immigrant amnesty Bill.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Can we get Blackie Connors on TV to say Biffo doesnt care about Travellers.

Sync

I love Kanye West. Just so awesome. Yes Kanye, you being called an ass for ruining an awards ceremony is the same as calling the president of your country a racist.

He shouldn't be apologising. Of if he is, it should be in an (Accurate imo) manner of "Over time I've realised he's incompetent, not racist".

Also George? 9/11 was a worse moment. Honestly. If he's talking personally as opposed to events that happened others, then his continuing to read after being told was far worse than Kanye's utterances.

Sync

It's such a great microcosm of Bush's mentality though. Someone being mean to him was the worst moment. I get where he's coming from, he's clearly not a racist, and as Texas Governor was one of the more progressive on immigration.

But he's had soldiers die under his orders, New York be attacked by terrorists resulting in thousands of deaths, mishandled the Katrina incident, yet someone being mean was his worst moment.

farnaby

It's like one of those celebrity spats in Heat magazine - utterly trivial yet magnified immensely to feed celebrity gossip consumers. Given the extension of celebrity culture to US politics it's not surprising that what another famous person says about you matters more than the deaths of commoners.

Thomas Ofiannachta

You would have thought 9-11 was the worst moment of George W Bushs presidency.

Kanye West responds to George W. Bush about Katrina controversy: 'I definitely can understand the way he feels' | EW.com

YouTube - KANYE WEST RESPONDS TO BUSH & TALKS TAYLOR SWIFT

I am of the view that the neo-cons are just the business end of the liberal spectrum, they do the things your typical liberal wont do to advance the cause of liberalism, like invade other countries to spread freedom and democracy.

Bush describes as the worst point of his term in office, the moment he was accused of the worst crime for a Liberal; racism. This is the man who was trying to pass a comprehensive immigrant amnesty Bill.
I didnt think 9/12, 9/13, 9/14.......were great moments for him either.

I also reckon Novemer 08 wasn't one of his high points.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
It's like one of those celebrity spats in Heat magazine - utterly trivial yet magnified immensely to feed celebrity gossip consumers. Given the extension of celebrity culture to US politics it's not surprising that what another famous person says about you matters more than the deaths of commoners.
What does it say that the commander and chief of the greatest war-machine on earth holds as his worst moment - the opinion of an off-the-shelf thick as shyte pop-star.

Libtardation of the highest order.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies