Duffy post-Budget moanfest

enby

There is a fella on now complaining about the reduction in stamp duty. I'm reaching for the off switch again

Alexis Colby

Its always comedy gold
what the people never comment on is that Joe get more than Cowen

westie12

I nearly got sick when I heard Duffy say that Cowen deserved great credit for "our world class health service"!!

I used to think that people exaggerate when they said he was a FF puppet. I listen closely to to him now and he is expert at cutting people off or changing the subject when he senses any serious FF criticism heading his way. :mad:

kinne

Was listening and couldnt take any more. FFS is there any end to the ranting that goes on from both sides. The biggest shock for me will be if more than 50% turn out to vote after two years now of endless rhetoric

Lord Wellington

Duffy is absolutely full of sh*t.

What was that group he was in while at Trinity?

He is doing everything he can to protect Fianna Fail.

Short of telling people to vote for them.

Social Conscience

He has just openly defended the ‘robust’ Cowen and his taking back the country by the ‘scruff of the neck’

WTF is going on within RTÉ??

Luigi Vampa

Was listening and couldnt take any more. FFS is there any end to the ranting that goes on from both sides. The biggest shock for me will be if more than 50% turn out to vote after two years now of endless rhetoric
Both sides ? There only is two sides, the comfortable shielded types and the being screwed over sector, which one are you ?

As for not voting, the only people who wont be voting are idiots and the ashamed cradle to grave FF scum who are afriad of what long dead relatives might think if they vote for anyone other than FF.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies