• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Duke of Edinburgh hospitalised

Can't say I'm overly fussed.

He's quite the racist idiot

Aindriu

So Phil da Greek is in hospital with a chest infection. Whoopy doo. We are supposed to react how exactly?

Riadach

Aindriu said:
So Phil da Greek is in hospital with a chest infection. Whoopy doo. We are supposed to react how exactly?
Maybe do a little dance

make a little love

get down tonight?

alonso

DAOINE said:
How does this relate to politics in Ireland?
why do pricks like you always ask this question. look at the list of forums you twat

TradCat

Aindriu said:
As predicted I'm guessing.

DAOINE

alonso said:
DAOINE said:
why do pricks like you always ask this question. look at the list of forums you twat
Don't be so rude. This is a perfectly reasonable question. Even in foreign affairs it does not relate directly to Irish politics.

A_man_about_a_dog

DAOINE said:
alonso said:
DAOINE said:
Don't be so rude. This is a perfectly reasonable question. Even in foreign affairs it does not relate directly to Irish politics.
The foreign affairs forum, by its very nature, means that the topics being discussed can have absolutely zero relevance to Irish politics.

A quick glance at the threads in the FA forum would have told you that.

droghedasouth

toxic avenger said:
All that guilt at having the Queen mother bumped off taken its toll? Or was it Princess Margaret? I get confused..
Was it not Princess Di as well?

Serial killer.

White Horse

DAOINE said:
alonso said:
DAOINE said:
He is married to the head of state of part of Ireland. Of course it is of relevence.

droghedasouth said:
toxic avenger said:
All that guilt at having the Queen mother bumped off taken its toll? Or was it Princess Margaret? I get confused..

Serial killer.
I can't remember which conspiracy I decided was the most plausible. Though nobody has never asked him where he was when Jill Dando was shot, have they? I'm on to something, I'm off to set up a website...

White Horse said:
DAOINE said:
alonso said:
DAOINE said:
He is married to the head of state of part of Ireland. Of course it is of relevence.

If you think that the six occupied counties are a "part of Ireland", well then how come you refer to counties Louth, Monaghan and Meath as the "North East"?????????

(Check out his comments regarding the Navan Hospital proposal)

drbob1972

DAOINE said:
alonso said:
DAOINE said:
leaving aside Alsono's bluntness his point remains valid, its in foreign affairs and whilst i could argue there is some irish relevance to this topic, its placing in foreign affairs is not limited to matters relative to irish politics

White Horse

32 said:
If you think that the six occupied counties are a "part of Ireland", well then how come you refer to counties Louth, Monaghan and Meath as the "North East"?????????

(Check out his comments regarding the Navan Hospital proposal)
Do you remember the North Eastern Health Board? This was the term applied to area covered by Louth, Meath, Monaghan, and Cavan.

It kinda stuck. No hidden meaning intended on my part.

The Red Rose of Cork

toxic avenger said:
droghedasouth said:
[quote="toxic avenger":vl31wp2j]All that guilt at having the Queen mother bumped off taken its toll? Or was it Princess Margaret? I get confused..

Serial killer.
I can't remember which conspiracy I decided was the most plausible. Though nobody has never asked him where he was when Jill Dando was shot, have they? I'm on to something, I'm off to set up a website...[/quote:vl31wp2j]

I think that Margarets demise was more attributable to Gordon than Philip :)

Aindriu

The Red Rose of Cork said:
[quote="toxic avenger":1zb1shsi]
droghedasouth said:
[quote="toxic avenger":1zb1shsi]All that guilt at having the Queen mother bumped off taken its toll? Or was it Princess Margaret? I get confused..

Serial killer.
I can't remember which conspiracy I decided was the most plausible. Though nobody has never asked him where he was when Jill Dando was shot, have they? I'm on to something, I'm off to set up a website...[/quote:1zb1shsi]

I think that Margarets demise was more attributable to Gordon than Philip :)[/quote:1zb1shsi]

Well a certain liquid produced by Gordon anyway.