DUP not interested in Stormont talks.

midlander12

Well, according to the bould Tommie Gorman, the Duppers and the Shinners are still in Stormont tonight, beavering away heroically. He said there are a lot of snowflakes around, as well.

death or glory

Zoo
out of date(current affairs) and in wrong forum anyway NI.

redneck

I hope there is an agreement. But at the moment I cannot see it.

redneck

Zoo
out of date(current affairs) and in wrong forum anyway NI.
Yes I am slinging some mud. I don't like using the term I used. But the sheer vitriol of some of the commentary on here especially against S.F bothers me. The past must be forgiven- not forgotten.

between the bridges

I hope there is an agreement. But at the moment I cannot see it.
Did ye not start the same Fred with the same link months ago? If ye don't remember it could I suggest ye fork out 50 yo-yos and chat to yer doctor...

ymmek

Well, according to the bould Tommie Gorman, the Duppers and the Shinners are still in Stormont tonight, beavering away heroically. He said there are a lot of snowflakes around, as well.
Maybe a bolt cutters should be brought in.

redneck

Did ye not start the same Fred with the same link months ago? If ye don't remember it could I suggest ye fork out 50 yo-yos and chat to yer doctor...
Jesus Christ said- love your neighbours, do good to those who hate you. But I would'nt say you study the Bible.

Spanner Island

milipod

[video=youtube;Az_GCJnXAI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_GCJnXAI0[/video]

michael-mcivor

The talks are suspended today has the un-elected from here Tory Secretary of State has went back home to England to worry over Brexit- that’s the Tory - DUP mindset- cut and run with a handy excuse because Sinn Fein is out-arguing them-

Sword of Gideon

Yes I am slinging some mud. I don't like using the term I used. But the sheer vitriol of some of the commentary on here especially against S.F bothers me. The past must be forgiven- not forgotten.
SFIRA's past cannot be forgotten and will never be forgiven, nor will modern day apologists for them.

Sword of Gideon

The talks are suspended today has the un-elected from here Tory Secretary of State has went back home to England to worry over Brexit- that’s the Tory - DUP mindset- cut and run with a handy excuse because Sinn Fein is out-arguing them-
You are complaining about "un-elected from here Tory" you have never complained about Adams or MacDonald never being elected here, or twenty seven other countries interfering with the internal affairs of either UK or RoI.

AhNowStop

You are complaining about "un-elected from here Tory" you have never complained about Adams or MacDonald never being elected here, or twenty seven other countries interfering with the internal affairs of either UK or RoI.
Soggy, we have the choice to accept or decline any "interference" from the EU ... We (Ireland) had "no choice" in the hundreds of years interference from the UK/England or whatever..

btw, your so called "interference" from the EU has pulled Ireland out of the sh1te into being one of the most wealthy countries on the planet .... Thats not quite how it was left by the UK was it :lol:

CastleRay

What about the present?

New Threads

Most Replies