DUP props up Gove who in turn props up the bar at Ian Óg Paisley shakedown

Mickeymac

lmao ... you see folks, kkkray agrees with racism .. its totally acceptable in his contemptible little mind .. oh dear :roll:

Racists and bigots are inclined to go "ostrich like" when caught with their paws in the cookie jar.:lol:

vivabrigada

Where does it discuss the Parliamentary debate, voting of DUP, or the review?
It exposed the racism at the heart of the British Tory party, a party you support.
Shameful.

vivabrigada

Irrelevant to the Parliamentary debate and vote. You’re an idiot.
It isn't actually. It's very relevent, the DUP voted to cover up Windrush papers which would be disastrous for the Tory leader you support if released.
I'm the idoit? You support racists.
Fer fuk sake Ray.

Mickeymac

It isn't actually. It's very relevent, the DUP voted to cover up Windrush papers which would be disastrous for the Tory leader you support if released.
Fer fuk sake Ray.

Razza, like you and I know the Paki son of a bus driver would never have sh1t near that job if the Windrush scandal had not surfaced from the Tory dark files.

CastleRay

Fer fuk sake Ray.
Yes, you’re an idiot. Even when explained what happens in Parliament you spin the BS and ignore reality. This is yet another case of it and you’re ignoring the review that this motion would have conflicted. Idiot.

AhNowStop

He is a sinner that does not make him a non christian.

whats the odds on him dropping to his knees the next time he's on BBC newsline, starting to cry and proclaiming to have "seen the light" :roll:

Now, Im not sure if he's already been "saved" but sure if he is, could he not just claim to have "seen the light AGAIN" :shock:

is there a limit to how may times you can "see the light" ? :?

Mickeymac

whats the odds on him dropping to his knees the next time he's on BBC newsline, starting to cry and proclaiming to have "seen the light" :roll:

Now, Im not sure if he's already been "saved" but sure if he is, could he not just claim to have "seen the light AGAIN" :shock:

is there a limit to how may times you can "see the light" ? :?

I sense another pathetic picture of a DUP politico praying with two church elders coming on.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

mac tíre

He is a sinner that does not make him a non christian.
He uses his Christianity to moralise and even bolster his vote. That's not very Christian. You call what he done sinning. I call it hypocrisy.

vivabrigada

Yes, you’re an idiot. Even when explained what happens in Parliament you spin the BS and ignore reality. This is yet another case of it and you’re ignoring the review that this motion would have conflicted. Idiot.
They either voted to bury devastating papers exposing tory racism at the top or they didn't.
They did.
Idiots would deny this of course and insist they don't support the DUP.

Mickeymac

They either voted to bury devastating papers exposing tory racism at the top or they didn't.
They did.

I have little doubt if posters appeared anywhere..........proclaiming........No Blacks, No Irish, No Taigs..........they would have no objection.

CastleRay

They did.
They didn’t. You’re such a silly billy.

boldfenianman

Northern Ireland was a great little country for Unionists when they had free reign to do as they pleased . Its no wonder they can’t face up to the present situation .

The Mainland Brits are tiring of Unionists treating them as a Milking Cow . Unionists are an uppity bunch for people that cannot pay their own way .
Milch Cow you mean? That is the very old name for the situation. LOL.

boldfenianman

As unity fast approaches it will be interesting to watch the slime balls cosying up to their next political venture.
I would guess it would be border land speculation. If they can beat the Jackeens to it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies