• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

DUP taking on the Pop industry - No seriously they are.

IrishWelshCelt

Some of you might remember the northern Irish farmer who infamously kicked Rihanna off his land from getting her nips out well somehow the man in question DUP councillor Alan Graham has managed to swing his own show thats airing tonight on BBC1 at 22:35.

Show description:
"Bangor farmer Alan Graham embarks on a mission to get the music industry to clean up its act. He first hit the headlines in September 2011 when he threw international singing star Rihanna off his field during a saucy video shoot, and has since become horrified by the rise in explicit videos and their easy availability to children. Here he argues his point with industry stalwarts and campaigners including Louis Walsh, Sinitta, Mica Paris and the Rev Jesse Jackson. But can he make a difference?"

I'm looking forward to Peter Robinson and Ian Paisley's clean cut duet 'Just the two of Us' :D

belfast1981

I agree with him. It's his field, if he feels what is going on in them is against his tastes or morals then its his business.

belfast1981

By agree with him, I meant in his right to kick Rihanna out of his field.

belfast1981

Personally I wouldn't.... but each to their own. I actually was never a fan of her and didn't think her as sexy as made out to be, until I got a free ticket to a show of hers in Belfast.

If he found it against his moral beliefs and he stood up for it, then good for him. Not everyone has that same moral code. The guy is most likely an older generation Christian. From what I can remember he agreed to the use of the field and was told what would be happening etc.. but what happened was different to what he was actually told in the terms of use.

ItsEvolution

Personally I wouldn't.... but each to their own. I actually was never a fan of her and didn't think her as sexy as made out to be, until I got a free ticket to a show of hers in Belfast.

If he found it against his moral beliefs and he stood up for it, then good for him. Not everyone has that same moral code. The guy is most likely an older generation Christian. From what I can remember he agreed to the use of the field and was told what would be happening etc.. but what happened was different to what he was actually told in the terms of use.
This type of person will hopefully be gone from Ireland soon & they stop impeding on progress.

vinoboy

This type of person will hopefully be gone from Ireland soon & they stop impeding on progress.
So progress would be strutting round a field near Bangor naked ???? Am liking it .Get your tits out for a UI in 2016 .

runwiththewind

What, women stripping off is progress? Would you like your semi-naked daughter looking down at you from a giant billboard?

belfast1981

I disagree, I would like to see an Ireland where all religion is respected, as long as that religion also gives respect.

I would never be for someone not being allowed to practice their religion. Just as long as they did not force it on others.

Look, I know we all have a good laugh at this, but the truth is he has different morals to some of us. He doesn't like the sexualized image in the media we have today... I can see his point to a certain extent but I don't agree that it needs to be censored. That's where I draw the line too.

Was he right to kick her out of his field? yes, if he felt that what he had been told, and what actually happened was different and he had moral objections.... Is he right to now try and force his opinions on us? not on your life.

belfast1981

So progress would be strutting round a field near Bangor naked ???? Am liking it .Get your tits out for a UI in 2016 .
oh ffs.... why didn't SF adopt this policy! they would get a UI vote tomorrow :lol:

ItsEvolution

What, women stripping off is progress? Would you like your semi-naked daughter looking down at you from a giant billboard?
I don't have a daughter and if any woman or man wants to flaunt what they got, go for I say and christian right wingers can shove it. It gives me a great sense of glee to have them all hot on the the collar about the gay marriage issue and the fact is it's only a matter of time before its law.

ItsEvolution

I disagree, I would like to see an Ireland where all religion is respected, as long as that religion also gives respect.

I would never be for someone not being allowed to practice their religion. Just as long as they did not force it on others.

Look, I know we all have a good laugh at this, but the truth is he has different morals to some of us. He doesn't like the sexualized image in the media we have today... I can see his point to a certain extent but I don't agree that it needs to be censored. That's where I draw the line too.

Was he right to kick her out of his field? yes, if he felt that what he had been told, and what actually happened was different and he had moral objections.... Is he right to now try and force his opinions on us? not on your life.
I disagree organized religion is a cancer no religion should not be allowed in the public domain fruit loops like a lot of the unionist parties shouldn't hold public office with such draconian views and basing public laws on religious values, go practice your nonsense in privacy.

between the bridges

Some of you might remember the northern Irish farmer who infamously kicked Rihanna off his land from getting her nips out well somehow the man in question DUP councillor Alan Graham has managed to swing his own show thats airing tonight on BBC1 at 22:35.

Show description:
"Bangor farmer Alan Graham embarks on a mission to get the music industry to clean up its act. He first hit the headlines in September 2011 when he threw international singing star Rihanna off his field during a saucy video shoot, and has since become horrified by the rise in explicit videos and their easy availability to children. Here he argues his point with industry stalwarts and campaigners including Louis Walsh, Sinitta, Mica Paris and the Rev Jesse Jackson. But can he make a difference?"

I'm looking forward to Peter Robinson and Ian Paisley's clean cut duet 'Just the two of Us' :D
Any link? anything that says it's a DUP policy? anything other than some TV producer thinking it would make good 'reality TV' to send a redneck fundy to talk to show business types?