DUP/UDA/UVF/OO/etc............. Brian Rowan reports on who's deciding DUP policy

AhNowStop

Range of loyalist sources tell me of meetings with DUP last week.

I am told that in meetings @DUPleader was accompanied by senior party colleagues. In one meeting they met loyalists Jimmy Birch, Jackie McDonald and Matt Kincaid...

even the UUP are at it ffs .. here's "moderate" Dougs input :rolleyes:
Yesterday UUP MLA @BeattieDoug said unionist politicians should do more to bring loyalists into the Brexit discussions. Was last week the start of that?

Now just imagine for a second what would happen if this was a report of the Shinners sitting down & going over policy with the dissidents ?:eek:

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I think it has just dawned on the extremists among the unionist community that a massive f*ckup approacheth...

Glaucon

The problem with Brian Rowan is that he likes the sound of his own voice.

Marcella

Looks like another type of combined unionist loyalist protestant ulster forum thingy to co-ordinate opposition to the Irish Sea border.

I’m sure it’ll work out well.

Mickeymac

Looks like another type of combined unionist loyalist protestant ulster forum thingy to co-ordinate opposition to the Irish Sea border.

Maybe there will be some kinda dopey graduated response where they take their heads for a sh1t.

AhNowStop

Graduated non response :rolleyes:

Cheque’s in the post!

james toney

UDA, TUV, UVF, DUP, UUP, RHC, OO all sitting down together.

image.jpg
The monthly meeting..deciding who will pay this months rent to the UVF....I notice the landlord is missing from the picture.

Golah veNekhar

Given how tribalist and sectarian the CNR community have become with the collapse of Irish Republicanism as a political ideology and the autistic unthinking savagery and trolling of the political representatives of the Prods as well as the carry on of Prods such as DOG and NewryBhoy this is all bound to end up as essentially Rwanda in the North Atlantic.

AhNowStop

the DUP asked for Brexit and it looks like they're gonna get it .. just not the one they wanted

the DUP asked for Julian Smith and they got him ... turns out he's a much more decent individual than they'd hoped for ... He has went against them on a whole host of things by this stage 😂

they really are hilariously stoopid ;)

this is just another wee reason for the DUP to dislike him now ..

Secretary of State Julian Smith says Loyalist Finucane banners 'utterly offensive'

EnglishObserver

the DUP asked for Brexit and it looks like they're gonna get it .. just not the one they wanted

the DUP asked for Julian Smith and they got him ... turns out he's a much more decent individual than they'd hoped for ... He has went against them on a whole host of things by this stage 😂

Secretary of State Julian Smith says Loyalist Finucane banners 'utterly offensive'
Sounds like this Smith clown is one of the types that infest the upper reaches of The CONservative party these days. No doubt he knows the price of everything and the value of nothing as for most of his colleagues.

Mickeymac

Two years ago Gerry led a SF delegation to Downing St and were given 3 assurances regarding the Brexit debacle and the withdrawel agreement, if the Clown and his party get elected in December the 3 assurances SF were given back then will be implemented, having said that, it carries a health warning as the British are notorious for reneging on deals previously agreed.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies