DUP's Luke Poots denies planning impropriety

McSlaggart

The planning application was not made by Luke Poots - it was made by his mother Glynis Poots, but not under the name she usually goes by.

Rather, it was made under her maiden name of Rachel M Gracey.

The address given on the form is also not the address where Mrs Poots lives.

A person living at the address given for Rachel Gracey had no knowledge of anyone by that name.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44711504

AhNowStop

The planning application was not made by Luke Poots - it was made by his mother Glynis Poots, but not under the name she usually goes by.

Rather, it was made under her maiden name of Rachel M Gracey.

The address given on the form is also not the address where Mrs Poots lives.

A person living at the address given for Rachel Gracey had no knowledge of anyone by that name.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44711504
Just heard this on the news ... ffs does the DUPlicitous' disgracefulness know no bounds....

Expect the dumb zombie like crackpot sheep on here to come running in support ... what a bunch of cretinous fukwits :roll:

btw - I guess the little ole Poots' aint too bright :lol: ffs, such a "pathetic" attempt at deception .. lmfao

McSlaggart

Just heard this on the news ... ffs does the DUPlicitous' disgracefulness know no bounds....

Expect the dumb zombie like crackpot sheep on here to come running in support ... what a bunch of cretinous fukwits :roll:
I used to equate the DUP with FF but they are in a league of their own.

CastleRay

It seems an odd way to apply for planning and given who her relations are the planning staff need to be diligent in their application of the due processes. However, at this stage I'm not sure of what the impropriety is.

AhNowStop

It seems an odd way to apply for planning and given who her relations are the planning staff need to be diligent in their application of the due processes. However, at this stage I'm not sure of what the impropriety is.
lmfao ... didnt take long :lol:

isnt it a good job kkkray doesnt like or support the DUP :? ffs :roll:

GDPR

Not just Welsh Protestants but people from a Welsh Protestant background are scrupulously in all their affairs, so why is it that Ulster Protestants so very often have the business ethics of a Chabad Jew?

AhNowStop

To heck with courts and planning commissions. The BBC have declared him guilty,let it be so.

Cliff Richard ring any bells?
And right on queue we have No 2 DUPlicitous supporting crackpot .. :lol:

"roll up roll up, watch the crackpot supporting sheep come to defend the indefensible folks" :roll: ffs, what are they like :lol:

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

I used to equate the DUP with FF but they are in a league of their own.
Far be it from me to defend the Duppers but Fianna Fail make them look like Tibetan Monks in comparison.

vivabrigada

Lol

"Allison Morris
@AllisonMorris1
·
23m
My new feminist icon is Rachel M Gracey, wife of Edwin Poots who refuses to be tied down by the patriarchal constraints of her husband’s Free Presbyterian beliefs and uses her maiden name on all her planning applications- solidarity sister ✊🏻"

AhNowStop

Lol

"Allison Morris
@AllisonMorris1
·
23m
My new feminist icon is Rachel M Gracey, wife of Edwin Poots who refuses to be tied down by the patriarchal constraints of her husband’s Free Presbyterian beliefs and uses her maiden name on all her planning applications- solidarity sister ✊"
lol .. very good :lol:

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

McSlaggart, being raised in London and living in your folks hometown in Tyrone, you probably don't have the direct knowledge of the kind of crookery Fianna Fail have gotten up to in their time in the Free State Govt. The Italian Mafia are more straight laced.

Trust me.

AhNowStop

McSlaggart, being raised in London and living in your folks hometown in Tyrone, you probably don't have the direct knowledge of the kind of crookery Fianna Fail have gotten up to in their time in the Free State Govt. The Italian Mafia are more straight laced.

Trust me.
At least they didnt have a bible in one hand while the other was in the till :?

McSlaggart

Trust me.
I know all about FF but could you now please compare and contrast the two parties so that you can explain your conclusion.

theloner

Maybe it was just some chink that did it?

GDPR

Far be it from me to defend the Duppers but Fianna Fail make them look like Tibetan Monks in comparison.
Actually FF are Russian Old Rite monastics in comparison with the DUP- I have looked at the supposed corruption of FF and all it amounts to mild naughtiness. The DUP on the other hand could give the Nigerians a run for their money.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies