DUP’s only gay (openly) representative votes against gay pride motion

enuffisenuff

lol

raetsel

Interesting that the motion was carried, if only narrowly as the UUP allowed a free vote and were split. Enough of them joined the SDLP, SF and Alliance to allow the rainbow flag to be flown.
Maybe they should also have a motion requesting that bonfire organisers in their area of whatever hue, stop burning the flags of those they perceive to be their enemies.

omgsquared

Is there a straight flag? If integration is supposed to be the aim of the LGBTXYZ movement then why have a special flag . Are they not part of whatever nation they were born or give alliegiance to?
Should wethere also be a workers flag, a trade unionists flag, an employers flag a green peace flag, an environmental warrior flag, god fordid horror hottor a vatican flag,

Golah veNekhar

Imagine hating yourself as much as this woman clearly does.
I very much doubt she hated herself- she believes clearly in homosexualist ideology and yet she is in the DUP, why? Could it be that hatred of the other tribe trumps her homosexualism?

rainmaker

Administrator
I very much doubt she hated herself- she believes clearly in homosexualist ideology and yet she is in the DUP, why? Could it be that hatred of the other tribe trumps her homosexualism?
What on earth is 'homosexual ideology'?

Mickeymac

Sounds to me like she has insulted the electorate who gave her a mandate recently.

AhNowStop

Herr Rommel

If I was a gambling man I'd say she was under serious intimidation to follow the party line.

reg11

I too Golah would love to know what is 'homosexualist ideology'? Maybe somebody else out there might know what it means, if so let me know?

Golah veNekhar

I too Golah would love to know what is 'homosexualist ideology'? Maybe somebody else out there might know what it means, if so let me know?
I think the Rabbi below explains it well:

toughbutfair

The Dublin March had men in weird gimp like outfits walking around close to children. People were cheering them for doing what they do, not the most dignified moment for them. Maybe she abhors such behaviour.

reg11

I think the Rabbi below explains it well:

That's just some guy who's expressing his bigoted prejudiced view of homosexuality - yawn.. It didn't enlighten me at all regarding what 'homosexualist ideology' is. It's up to you to explain what you mean since it's you who used the expression.

Maybe he needs some enlightenment on more up to date research on the topic, This guy below is much more convincing in his argument.

Pyewacket

That's just some guy who's expressing his bigoted prejudiced view of homosexuality - yawn.. It didn't enlighten me at all regarding what 'homosexualist ideology' is. It's up to you to explain what you mean since it's you who used the expression.

Maybe he needs some enlightenment on more up to date research on the topic, This guy below is much more convincing in his argument.
Homosexual ideology?

I mean if your **** twitches if you see a bloke not a woman, that is an ideology?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies