DUP's Robin Newton Investigated by Police

theloner

Remember Robbo said the kneecapping of a janto in Ardoyne had 'grave consequences for the peace process' a few years ago. Lol

Fill yer boots Ulster Drug Association.

vivabrigada

collina

Remember Robbo said the kneecapping of a janto in Ardoyne had 'grave consequences for the peace process' a few years ago. Lol

What's a janto?

theloner

Arlene's UDA pal threatening to sue Alliance councillor for saying the top UDA man is a UDA man. Wonder if his solicitor wrote the Tweet.

Responding to that post the following day, Dee@eastside2020 wrote: "Its (sic) David Stitt, could you tell me were (sic) I self confessed to being a UDA commander?

'Eastside' Dee ain't happy. LMFAO

Charter NI boss Stitt threatens to sue Alliance man in row over what rank he holds in UDA - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

That was last week so I guess 'Dee' has hired the same lawyer Ian Óg did to sue the Telegraph over his Sri Lanka trip. You know, the invisible type of solicitors...

Se0samh

Arlene's UDA pal threatening to sue Alliance councillor for saying the top UDA man is a UDA man. Wonder if his solicitor wrote the Tweet.

Responding to that post the following day, Dee@eastside2020 wrote: "Its (sic) David Stitt, could you tell me were (sic) I self confessed to being a UDA commander?

'Eastside' Dee ain't happy. LMFAO

Charter NI boss Stitt threatens to sue Alliance man in row over what rank he holds in UDA - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

That was last week so I guess 'Dee' has hired the same lawyer Ian Óg did to sue the Telegraph over his Sri Lanka trip. You know, the invisible type of solicitors...

:lol:

Mickeymac

Indeed Loner, btw, I also remember another DUP speaker being mixed up in something shady a few years back.

Top Bottom