Dutch Zoo promotes Gay Parenting!

Cruimh

You couldn't make it up!

'Gay' vultures become parents in Amsterdam zoo - BBC News

A Dutch zoo says two male vultures in a long-standing relationship have become parents after successfully hatching an egg.

Staff gave the gay griffon vultures an abandoned egg, which they cared for in their nest for two months.

Zoo keeper Job van Tol said the two fathers are "a very tight couple" and are doing the job perfectly.

"We have had them for some years. They always build a nest together, bond and mate together," he told the BBC.

"But, as two males, the one thing they could not do was lay an egg."
"Pass the sick-bag, Alice"!

stopdoingstuff

They could be hetero life-mates, like Jay and Silent Bob.

Cruimh

They could be hetero life-mates, like Jay and Silent Bob.
Obviously not if this is true ....

They always build a nest together, bond and mate together," he told the BBC.
Is it true? in the words of the great man - "I don't know, but I think we should be told".

You certainly wouldn't get this sort of behaviour in Auchtermuchty!

stopdoingstuff

Does this mean some zookeeper observed them to see if they were screwing?

"What did you do in work today, Dad?"

"I watched one vulture rear end another"

"Wait- you mean your a journalist working on a story about the FG leadership contest?"

tipofdiceberg

Does this mean some zookeeper observed them to see if they were screwing?

"What did you do in work today, Dad?"

"I watched one vulture rear end another"

"Wait- you mean your a journalist working on a story about the FG leadership contest?"
Game **** and Imperial Shag are hoping to find a suitable name for their fledgling

Karloff

Zoo creatures suffer terribly from boredom. Maybe it's also the prison effect.

TedHankey

Zoo creatures suffer terribly from boredom. Maybe it's also the prison effect.
I suppose it happens in the wild too so being confined might not have anything to do with it.

blokesbloke

But will there be emulation?

"I don't know, but I think we should be told".

But the probort ghay-loving media will hush it all up .....
You have a point there Cruimh. If the dreaded emulation occurs, the zoo's entire breeding programme will come to a grinding halt!

That'll teach these liberal Dutchies not to mess with Nature!

What they should have done, of course, is to put these unfortunate and confused creatures into a conversion therapy programme.

With the right support and regular prayer, I am sure they could become the good, Godly and heterosexual creatures they were intended to be.

It's not that I don't have sympathy for them. I still love them as God's creatures, I just hate the sin they are committing.

Cruimh

You have a point there Cruimh. If the dreaded emulation occurs, the zoo's entire breeding programme will come to a grinding halt!

That'll teach these liberal Dutchies not to mess with Nature!

What they should have done, of course, is to put these unfortunate and confused creatures into a conversion therapy programme.

With the right support and regular prayer, I am sure they could become the good, Godly and heterosexual creatures they were intended to be.

It's not that I don't have sympathy for them. I still love them as God's creatures, I just hate the sin they are committing.
Baby Vultures have a RIGHT to have a mummy Vulture!

Being furrin of course they'll be making sure that innocent children are indoctrinated to believe that this is OK!

Brexit rules OK!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies