Eamon Gilmore on Late Late Show 12.11.2010

Stroke

LP Leader on at 10.30 tonight, according to Labour Ireland Facebook page.

Finally, we get a Labour Party interview with Tubridy on the most-watched television programme in Ireland. Will it be a tough grilling like Inda Kinny had in January, or will it be the usual Friday night FF fireside chat with the friend from the local cumann? The former, I am sure, Eamon will be well able for Tubridy.....

Skyrocket

Probably not the best time to appear because he's likely to be asked about the 525k which will give the Indo attacks on him more traction

Skyrocket

I wonder if Mr. Gilmore was ever unemployed himself? That would be a good question. Theres a gap in his biography for about 5 years in the late 1980s. Perhaps he would like to tell us of his activities during those years.

Tea Party Patriot

Finally, we get a Labour Party interview with Tubridy on the most-watched television programme in Ireland. Will it be a tough grilling like Inda Kinny had in January, or will it be the usual Friday night FF fireside chat with the friend from the local cumann? The former, I am sure, Eamon will be well able for Tubridy.....
I hope he asks him about the failure of the Labour Party to produce a credible set of figures. They cannot present themselves as an alternative government without furnishing the Irish people with a credible economic plan first.

RightCentreLeft

It will make a change from the usual FF love in were Ryan practically sits on {insert any FF guests name} lap and they have a little cuddle and a laugh.

Tony Soprano

Eamon Gilmore will call for the "wealthy" and "rich" to pay more.
He will tell us that the economic problems of our country can be solved, but the following groups must be protected and will be protected under Labour---

Workers
Unemployed
Old age pensioners
Private sector workers
Public sector workers
Small Business Owners
Farmers.

By and large it will be a great interview about growing up In Galway, ordinary man routine etc.

(another Bertie Ahern in the making and the public are actually too thick to see it!)

LiberalFG

Twitter
@dmvmurphy
Unfortunately, Eamon is so good at projecting competence, even if he ate babies for breakfast, Tubridy the lightweight will be unable to land punches so expect Eamon to come out good.

Trampas

I have just remembered a prior engagement.

dent

It won't stop the FF toerag from tossing in a few snakey ones though

Limestone

Eamon Gilmore will call for the "wealthy" and "rich" to pay more.
He will tell us that the economic problems of our country can be solved, but the following groups must be protected and will be protected under Labour---

Workers
Unemployed
Old age pensioners
Private sector workers
Public sector workers
Small Business Owners
Farmers.

By and large it will be a great interview about growing up In Galway, ordinary man routine etc.

+1

(another Bertie Ahern in the making and the public are actually too thick to see it!)

RahenyFG

Tubridy, being as fickle and thick as he is, won't really trouble Gilmore with his questions. His interview with Tony Blair was a joke, 37 minute interview with most of it about the Iraq war and Tubridy got nowhere with that.

breakingnews

Kenny is an interviewers' dream. Gilmore does have some intelligence at least.

It's only right that Tubridy asks difficult questions.

My own opinion is that the Late Late should stay away from political topics and interviews altogether.

True Republican

Its a shame someone like George Hook isn't interviewing him tonight, he'd expose Gilmore for the rabble rousing Know populist that he is. Tubridy will be extremely soft on Gilmore no doubt.

He should Grill Gilmore about his commie past and how he feels about belonging to a party that was openly supportive of the Soviet Union.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Hopefully Tubridy will probe Gilmoregate and Gilmore's stubborn refusal to provide figures for spending-cuts or reveal what taxes he will raise.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies