Eamon Gilmores leadership ?

bmw1

Is Eamon Gilmores leadership questionable considering tomorrows disastrous poll ratings see labour backin third place

ne0ica

Now its Joan Burtons chance to finally shine at last..

Bismarck

I assume you are having a bit of fun - I would not vote Labour in a fit and I think Gilmore is a spoofer but you have to admit that he is the best media performer of any party leader and the SBP poll is more realistic than the TV3 one

White Horse

The "leading party" in the State losing one third of it's support in a few days is without precedent.

Gillmore's triumpalism and gloating while people are suffering and being forced to emigrate is coming back to haunt him.

He reminds me of Neil Kinnock when he proclaimed success in Sheffield prior to the 1992 election.

KATHY

Rumour has it a few of them are so concerned at their sudden drop in popularity they are heading for the Green Isle as we speak ;)

Tommythecommy

His best bet is to sack the front bench and have a reshuffle

His best bet is to sack the front bench and have a reshuffle

Bebsaboo

I don't see the fuss. It's one poll. Kenny's being doing ************************e in loads of polls but his arse is still parked in the leadership chair.

Tommythecommy

Joan Burton can rescue Labour

Joan Burton can rescue Labour

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTNTptUEe8]YouTube - Aprés Match: Tonight with Brian Lenihan and Joan Burton[/ame]

deiseguy

TBH I could never understand the attraction.

Just another smug middle class ex WP member with perhaps a little less of the charisma deficit of EK.

Certainly not a man o de peeple
Gilmore the populist coward. His credibility deficit is starting to shine through.
Gloating on the plinth all mouth and no trousers. How I despise him.:evil:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies