Éamon Ó Cuív sacked from Fianna Fáil Front Bench

Sync

The party said in a statement: "Party Leader and Spokesperson on Northern Ireland Micheál Martin TD met last evening with Deputy Éamon Ó Cuív.

"During the course of that meeting Deputy Ó Cuív made it clear that he was aware in advance of plans to hold an unauthorised launch of a candidate and agreed to participate in the event.
Well yeah I guess. I mean if I started up a new branch of my company in another state without telling them, I’m pretty sure I’d be sacked too.

lastofthebohemians

Twitter
Daxxdrake
Casey will be in contact with O'Cuiv within the hour and then the fun starts....:D

Marcos the black

Well yeah I guess. I mean if I started up a new branch of my company in another state without telling them, I’m pretty sure I’d be sacked too.
Agreed it was a stupid thing to do, but what was his plan? Was it to cause a split? He had to know that by doing what he did he'd be kicked out.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The only thing left to that wing of FF now is to pray.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
To be honest I'd forgotten Eamonn O'Heave was even on the FF front bench.

Cruimh

Catalpast

Cometh the Man Cometh the Hour....:cool:

He should cut loose IMO

How about Continuity FF ?

jmcc

So if this leads to a split, can we call the new party the ProFFos? :)

hollandia

Small, but relevant point, Ms McAnespie, is already a member of FF, sitting as she does on FF's Ard Comhairle.