• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Evil Eco-Fascist

Yes I love it when people take the time to log in to the Green Party threads just to say they don't care.
I'd like it if I was a car salesman and people were queuing up to poke around at the stock in the lot and say how rubbish it all was.
Wow, we've already got five pages of people not caring!

Astral Peaks

No, his point is exactly right. It refers to the people that hate you all along.
You don't have to worry about such people.
Ok, fair point, must have picked it up barseackwards!

M

MrFunkyBoogaloo

Oh great. The greens have voted for a man who helped ruin the nation with a mountain of debt. Fools. Definately won't ever get my vote again.

Mercurial

Good luck to him. It would be nice to have a credible alternative to Labour eventually so hopefully he can start them down that road.

Tea Party Patriot

Is being elected Green Party Leader an accolade or a punishment?

Socratus O' Pericles

Good luck to him. It would be nice to have a credible alternative to Labour eventually so hopefully he can start them down that road.
You think eamonn ryan is a credible alternative to Labour? You were obviously elsewhere in the period 2007-2011.

bye bye mubarak

which of the corrupt TDs was the clampit who defended w o'dea in his claim that his political opponent ran a brothel - was it

Falco

I wish him luck too. But I'm still smarting from the feeling that the Greens betrayed their own voters by propping up the most ruinous, discredited and inept administration in the State's history.

And that won't be quickly forgotten when Mr Ryan starts making promises.
This decesion defies logic!!:confused: - What next?? FF to bring back Bertie!!!:rolleyes:

venusian

Former Green Party TD Eamon Ryan has successfully beaten Kilkenny County Councillor Malcolm Noonan and party activist Phil Kearney to become the third leader of the Green Party, succeeding John Gormley.
Great news ! It means they will never a have a hope in hell of ever being elected ever again by electing the sleaze bag Ryan!

Casillas

This decesion defies logic!!:confused: - What next?? FF to bring back Bertie!!!:rolleyes:
Completely agree, choosing a man who shared the cabinet table with FF is a bad move. Every time he speaks he'll just remind people of 'those' days.

carlovian

Green party got hammered because of the FF links.

They elect the man closest to FF as leader.

Think i know how this will work out.

Mushroom

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Greens are a grassroots organisation. The top layer has been destroyed, but the main body of the party is still intact. Don't take my word for it, wait and see.Well anyway I hope I'm right. I'll do my own part.
But you have just elected one of the "destroyed" top layer as your new leader.

One musty query the sanity of an organisation that apparently believes that one of the principal carpetbagging pragmatists who contributed to their recent destruction will lead them into a bright new future! :roll:

I wonder whether the Cunard Line would have given the First Mate of the SS Titanic a new ship to captain, if he had survived that minor unpleasantness with an errant iceberg.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom