Eddie Hobbs fund losses in the US

Volatire

i seen that.

jesus christ what was she thinking ?

detroit ! the place you could LITERALLY buy a gaff for $1. she'da made more moola buying gaffs in her old neighbourhood (and had more knowledge of the area too)

ok i know she's got 115 mil so 5mil is nothing to her but still, better ways to blow it.
Ouch!

Eddie Hobbs QPT (IIPM), QFA, C.Dip. A.F., FlIA (dip) is an expensive friend to have.

Roberto Jordan

Hobbs Financial Practice About Eddie

Eddie Hobbs QPT (IIPM), QFA, C.Dip. A.F., FlIA (dip)

https://hobbsfinancial.ie/about/

Gawd, Eddie has a bunch of letters after his name, and there is me with only four letters after six years Finance study. :D
Im not normally a qualification snob but not one of those unintelligible letters indicate any actual real academic (as opposed to vocational ) study . Kind of eye opening....

Expose the lot of them

"Roadshow?" Therein lies all you need to know.
Decent investment opportunities don't need "roadshow" hawkers to sell successfully.
I was asked (very robustly) to leave on of these "overseas property roadshows) when I started to ask what they considered " awkward" questions.

Last edited:

Jack O Neill

Im not normally a qualification snob but not one of those unintelligible letters indicate any actual real academic (as opposed to vocational ) study . Kind of eye opening....

So having a masters wtf in would have sorted all of this out :roll: jayus wept

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies