EDL Leader Tommy Robinson arrested (Original Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pat

When Turkey joins the EU its game over for Ireland too. It wont be Polish food shops, it will be Mosques in every town.
Why Turkey is even being considered when it clearly isn't even a European country shows that either the EU capitalists, bureaucrats and political elite have no sense of European identity or, if they do, couldn't give a toss about it.

stripey cat

I'm just trying to adjust to the intellectual level of the other contributions to this thread.

Aspherical123

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHnjGY33XRQ&feature=player_embedded#]YouTube - Joe talks about the poppy day outrage[/ame]!

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Just to update, the establishment in the dead isle formally known as "England" are charging Tommy with assaulting a police officer.

The Press Association: EDL founder denies assaulting police officer

English Defence League founder Stephen Lennon has denied assaulting a police officer during clashes with Islamic protesters in west London.

Lennon, 27, of Layham Drive, Luton, was arrested by police in Kensington, west London, as the nation stopped to mark the anniversary of Armistice Day.

Five others associated with his group were also arrested, as members of Muslims Against Crusades, a group which purports to "expose the enemies of Islam", burned remembrance poppies.

Two Muslim protesters were arrested for public order offences.

One officer was taken to hospital with a head injury during the clashes, as about 50 men linked to the EDL were kept separate as they shouted abuse.

He was granted unconditional bail and a trial date was set of January 12. About 30 supporters gathered outside the court,

tyke2010

No it's not!

Have to agree. Britlish people are second-class citizens in their own country in many respects, and for a long time now.

It is a ridiculous situation, and it's going to end badly.

Hey there, this is my first post.

I'm from England and have the utmost respect for the Irish and Ireland and am in a position to say I understand the history of your island, in stark contrast to the little Englanders who know sweet FA and uphold some pretty primitive anti-Irish attitudes. I certainly feel more at home on this discussion forum than most other English forums- there's clearly much intelligent debate to be had with everyone here...well maybe not everyone!

However, in response to the above regarding British citizens being second-class citizens in their own country, and how Britain's on the verge of civil war, I have to disagree, as will countless other Brits. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm one of those 'nut-job' truthers who believes that there's much more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye. I believe that Muslims are being used as patsies in provacative rallies such as the ones you see in the Daily Mail / Wail / Fail / Sieg Heil. Heaven help Ireland now that the said rag is publishing within its media sphere. If there's one tabloid comic that is the scourge of Britain, it's the Daily Mail and all the other right-wing bigoted papers.

With regard to the issues at hand here, you must bear in mind that during these rallies, it is ALWAYS the same people carrying the placards and chanting the same rubbish again and again. They do not exceed 50 out of a possible 2,000,000 'Muslims' (and that's assuming anyone Muslim is actually a practising one), and the EDL are particularly misguided as they level their anger at all Muslims in the world, as opposed to the 'radicals' who are there to antagonise and generate publicity for themselves.

The EDL are a bigoted lot who support the BNP primarily- the very party who would not flinch in re-colonising Eire.

I'd urge you all to take the negative images of Islam in Britain with a pinch of salt. I could go on about this forever, but rest assured that the bulk of practising Muslims in Britain are not out to behead anyone or impose Shariah law over the masses.

The mass media have an agenda, and are particularly manipulative. It's awful to see the mindset of the average working class Brit go from bad to worse, especially when the truth is being obscured. To them, this whole saga started on 11th September 2001 and so anything going on before that date is irrelevant, save for when Muslims are being made to appear as the perpetrators of anything evil.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

Aspherical123

I'm from England and have the utmost respect for the Irish and Ireland and am in a position to say I understand the history of your island, in stark contrast to the little Englanders who know sweet FA and uphold some pretty primitive anti-Irish attitudes. I certainly feel more at home on this discussion forum than most other English forums- there's clearly much intelligent debate to be had with everyone here...well maybe not everyone!

However, in response to the above regarding British citizens being second-class citizens in their own country, and how Britain's on the verge of civil war, I have to disagree, as will countless other Brits. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm one of those 'nut-job' truthers who believes that there's much more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye. I believe that Muslims are being used as patsies in provacative rallies such as the ones you see in the Daily Mail / Wail / Fail / Sieg Heil. Heaven help Ireland now that the said rag is publishing within its media sphere. If there's one tabloid comic that is the scourge of Britain, it's the Daily Mail and all the other right-wing bigoted papers.

With regard to the issues at hand here, you must bear in mind that during these rallies, it is ALWAYS the same people carrying the placards and chanting the same rubbish again and again. They do not exceed 50 out of a possible 2,000,000 'Muslims' (and that's assuming anyone Muslim is actually a practising one), and the EDL are particularly misguided as they level their anger at all Muslims in the world, as opposed to the 'radicals' who are there to antagonise and generate publicity for themselves.

The EDL are a bigoted lot who support the BNP primarily- the very party who would not flinch in re-colonising Eire.

I'd urge you all to take the negative images of Islam in Britain with a pinch of salt. I could go on about this forever, but rest assured that the bulk of practising Muslims in Britain are not out to behead anyone or impose Shariah law over the masses.

The mass media have an agenda, and are particularly manipulative. It's awful to see the mindset of the average working class Brit go from bad to worse, especially when the truth is being obscured. To them, this whole saga started on 11th September 2001 and so anything going on before that date is irrelevant, save for when Muslims are being made to appear as the perpetrators of anything evil.

The EDL are a bigoted lot who support the BNP primarily

.......Can you blame them ? The Talibans funding even comes from British Muslims, 30 % Want Sharia law, 80 % see themselves as Muslim before British.

Are Muslims bigoted ? Or is the term bigot only applicable to white working class people, who object to Islamification?

YouTube - Radical Islam in Britain

Do you support UAF ?

Tommy Robinson has seen his town go from being White and working class to an Islamic s***hole, hes a brave fellow and has every right to protest about it.

Last edited:

Don Herron

.......Can you blame them ? The Talibans funding even comes from British Muslims, 30 % Want Sharia law, 80 % see themselves as Muslim before British.

Are Muslims bigoted ? Or is the term bigot only applicable to white working class people, who object to Islamification?

Do you support UAF ?

Tommy Robinson has seen his town go from being White and working class to an Islamic s***hole, hes a brave fellow and has every right to protest about it.
Islamophobic racist nazi, go back to jihadwatch

tyke2010

Do you support UAF ?

I support neither, thank goodness. Both resort to violence, which makes them as bad as eachother, although one (UAF) stands for eradicating ignorance, whereas the EDL is founded upon ignorance and the exploitation of it.

I think you ought to bear in mind that the reason the Taliban are being targeted is because they fell out with the USA over a 900-mile gas/oil (unsure which) pipeline.

You say X% of Muslims are this....so were all 2,000,000 'Muslims' in Britain surveyed?

I think the media brainwashing has gotten to you. 'Islamification' is nothing but a myth designed by freemasons to get the likes of you worked up and living in fear. Before you know it, you'll be living in a police state while Osama Bin Laden enjoys a champagne reception on the front lawn of the White House.

Honestly, the New World Order's every bit in Ireland as it is in Blighty. What a tragic state of affairs this world is in.

Aspherical123

I support neither, thank goodness. Both resort to violence, which makes them as bad as eachother, although one (UAF) stands for eradicating ignorance, whereas the EDL is founded upon ignorance and the exploitation of it.

I think you ought to bear in mind that the reason the Taliban are being targeted is because they fell out with the USA over a 900-mile gas/oil (unsure which) pipeline.

You say X% of Muslims are this....so were all 2,000,000 'Muslims' in Britain surveyed?

I think the media brainwashing has gotten to you. 'Islamification' is nothing but a myth designed by freemasons to get the likes of you worked up and living in fear. Before you know it, you'll be living in a police state while Osama Bin Laden enjoys a champagne reception on the front lawn of the White House.

Honestly, the New World Order's every bit in Ireland as it is in Blighty. What a tragic state of affairs this world is in.

The UAF is a group made up of far leftists, funded by the trade unions and main political parties who call anyone who opposes radical Islam or multi culturalism a Nazi, theyre useful idiots. As for freemasons being behind extreme Islam your obviously bonkers. The stats are in the link posted.

Tell these people Islamification is a myth.

YouTube - The ethnic cleansing of Bury Park - Luton

tyke2010

The UAF is a group made up of far leftists, funded by the trade unions and main political parties who call anyone who opposes radical Islam or multi culturalism a Nazi, theyre useful idiots. As for freemasons being behind extreme Islam your obviously bonkers. The stats are in the link posted.

Tell these people Islamification is a myth.

YouTube - The ethnic cleansing of Bury Park - Luton

Oh no! Not another graduate of Islamic Studies from the University of Youtube!

tyke2010

Also, if you were sitting where I am, as an English person, 100 years ago, you'd be jumping right on the anti-Irish bandwagon. Fast-forward to the 1940s and you'd be supporting everything Adolf Hitler said about the Jews.

I think you're just anti-Muslim full stop.

In which case, tell me, who secretly sent ships full of food to Ireland during the Great Famine (Genocide)? Who wanted to send £10,000 to Ireland to help the Irish during the Great Famine (Genocide) but was only allowed to send £1,000 because they weren't allowed to outdo Queen Victoria?

It was the Ottomans.

Aspherical123

Oh no! Not another graduate of Islamic Studies from the University of Youtube!
Fast-forward to the 1940s and you'd be supporting everything Adolf Hitler said about the Jews.

Its a video of elderly people being forced out of their homes by Islamic extemists in England, would it be better if they just went quietly ?

Why dont UAF stand up for these people ?

I am Irish.

So because I oppose Islamic extemism incuding smashing old peoples homes up, I would have supported Hitler.......Very logical.

The far left Would be the first to complain if this was done against Muslims, what a bunch of condesening middle class a****holes the irrelevant far left are.

Last edited:

idle tim

EDL are basically a loose collection of football hooligan firms who now believe they have a cause that unites them,in a couple of years time they will be back kicking seven shades of doodoo out of each other.
Makes me wonder were FIFA made aware of them while deciding where to stage upcoming World Cups?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies